Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the most dangerous thing you've ever done? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Said no undergraduate essay, ever.
    I never said it was.

ReputationRep:
    Stepped on grass when there was a get off grass sign!! mental time with the lads

ReputationRep:
    Climbed the "Scala dei turchi" (Stairs of turks) without proper equipment and almost fell down the cliff onto the rocks.
    Showed off my driving skils while under the effect of alcohol.
    Tried to jump out of a moving car while on a national road.
    I can't deicide which one was most dangerous.

ReputationRep:
    When I climbed down Mount Saleve

It was really slippery and muddy that day...

ReputationRep:
    Got hit by a car whilst riding my motorbike, didn't get hurt though - just achy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noemiluisa)
    Showed off my driving skils while under the effect of alcohol.
    Really? Lucky you didn't kill anyone to be honest.
    Shame you didn't get pulled for it either

ReputationRep:
    I went exploring in an abandoned old peoples home by crawling in through a broken window? It was pretty terrifying as a 14 year old, at least
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    White River Rafting

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I got really drunk, ended up roaming the streets instead of going home and had a stranger take me to his house. Twice. Luckily didn't get murdered both times :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I got really drunk, ended up roaming the streets instead of going home and had a stranger take me to his house. Twice. Luckily didn't get murdered both times :lol:
    Wot

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    Eaten an after- eight mint before eight o'clock.
    Name:  badass.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  12.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    Gave a player a yellow card in a rough estate- luckily I still had 4 wheels in my car when I got back to it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Shimmied along a cliff to try and take a short cut up a mountain in the Lake District. There is technically a path but it had recently crumbled away leaving a flat space less than the width of my boot at some point. So my back was on one part of the cliff and below my feet was a ~10 m near vertical drop onto rocks. I was there for about ten minutes trying to pluck up the courage to make the (almost literal) leap to the next bit of path before eventually deciding that I didn't really want to fall and die that much so we went back down and tried another route up to the top.

As it happens, I have a couple of pictures of this situation:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr0sr_)
    Really? Lucky you didn't kill anyone to be honest.
    Shame you didn't get pulled for it either
    I was in my (closed) garden surronded by plants and a high brick wall, alone and on a motorbike. The only one who could have gotten hurt was me. I would never drive in a public area after drinking, and I don't drink much alcohol anyway. :eek:

I trusted someone.

ReputationRep:
    Once my family were driving down the M4 when the car ran out of fuel. The car stopped about halfway onto the hard shoulder by the dual carriageway, and we had to get out and stand on the other side of the barrier. I had to open the boot and get the dogs out, where I was scared for my life that I might have been hit.
    Eventually, the AA came, and they took the car to the nearest fuel station. We had to meet them with my Dad there, and so had to walk along the barrier to meet him there. We encountered a hole, which must have been a twenty foot drop, and had to get everyone across it, including our large, 60kg dog, who we had to lift.
    Thankfully, we all made it home that night. The worst consequences: we were drenched in the heavy rain, and I'd torn my best jeans on a barbed wire.

ReputationRep:
    I took out a bunch of German terrorists in the Nakatomi Plaza in LA.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Went ice skating

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noemiluisa)
    I was in my (closed) garden surronded by plants and a high brick wall, alone and on a motorbike. The only one who could have gotten hurt was me. I would never drive in a public area after drinking, and I don't drink much alcohol anyway. :eek:
    Really... **** sake haha.Did you redline the **** out of the bike?

ReputationRep:
    Erm...I've done loads of ****...

(Original post by Lord Samosa)
    Removed a USB stick without putting the safely remove option on
    :afraid:
    but this takes the biscuit. Screw living life on the edge lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.