Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hadleigh2k11)
    You got 91.6% ?
    And also the question about histogram a and the first 21 people , what did you get? I got 110 but i don't think it's right
    I got 91.6 too

ReputationRep:
    You probably interpreted x^2 as (the total of x)^2 rather than the correct interpretation as (x^2 + x^2 + x^2 + x^2 etc.). I made this mistake at first but then realized where I went wrong after 10 minutes attempting to solve the issue 😆

ReputationRep:
    I got 94.9% I think For the normal distribution Q and I rounded it up to 95% and wrote that it could be modelled by normal distribution

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1#post66143791
    I've tried to create an unofficial mark scheme
    Can people try to help please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatehannah)
    I think it was alright, grade boundaries should be between 76-78 I think.
    Why between 76-78?

ReputationRep:
    What did you get for the seasonal variation one or something, last part? 2300 million? The test was harder than the other ones that's for sure, I messed up quite a bit YET AGAIN! I got 133.3 for the gradient but idk if i did well anymore in any of my exams. My confidence is so low man!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XherdanXhaka)
    What did you get for the seasonal variation one or something, last part? 2300 million? The test was harder than the other ones that's for sure, I messed up quite a bit YET AGAIN! I got 133.3 for the gradient but idk if i did well anymore in any of my exams. My confidence is so low man!
    I got 5433.4

ReputationRep:
    I got 5433.4
    i got like 5300 at first, but isn't it the actual - predicted line for all quarter 1,s then add that on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XherdanXhaka)
    i got like 5300 at first, but isn't it the actual - predicted line for all quarter 1,s then add that on?
    You do seasonal variation for the 3 quarter 1's add them up and divide by 3 and add it on
    The seasonal variation was - something and then add it on

ReputationRep:
    You do seasonal variation for the 3 quarter 1's add them up and divide by 3 and add it on
    The seasonal variation was - something and then add it on
    weren't the answers like all - numbers since trend line was above actual line?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ddriji)
    Why between 76-78?
    What do you think it should be ?

ReputationRep:
    Grade boundaries ?
    I think an A* would be 70 ish

ReputationRep:
    Anyone do AQA Statistics here?

ReputationRep:
    Question about the comparative pie charts:

a) were u supposed to use the percentage data or the normal one?

ReputationRep:
    hey guys what did u get 4 the question about standard deviation - one b4 the last page i think

ReputationRep:
    No, its secondary because the hospital collected the data, and the company asked the hospital for the data

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amyamy-123)
    hey guys what did u get 4 the questi.on about standard deviation - one b4 the last page i think
    I got 0.38 rounded to 0.4 for 1sf.

ReputationRep:
    For the gradient I got the value 1633 (with decimals).

ReputationRep:
    What did you all get for the option question, where option 1 was IQR and Median, and Option 2 was standard deviation and mean?!

ReputationRep:
    DID everybody take this test in yr 10?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.