Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should we place a massive glass dome over London? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gora The Xplorer)
    Build a dome

and make London pay for it? :holmes:
    Yes. We'll make them pay for their own entrapment. I like this idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gora The Xplorer)
    Build a dome

and make London pay for it? :holmes:
    yep hes just a 2nd rate trump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welshiee)
    I'm from a multicultural city thanks. Its not the immigrants that are the problem. Its the home grown entitled social justice warriors who are beyond arrogant and think they're owed everything on a plate. They live off the bank of mum and dad and then when faced with the real world cry about being marginalised and so forth. Booo hoooo!!!
    I'm confused, welshiee. I didn't see any reference to social justice warriors or the bank of mum and dad on the ballot paper. Don't you think you might have been projecting your own frustrations and bugbears onto this referendum?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    I'm confused, welshiee. I didn't see any reference to social justice warriors or the bank of mum and dad on the ballot paper. Don't you think you might have been projecting your own frustrations and bugbears onto this referendum?
    No. The liberal loony hipster class in London all voted remain and they yell racist at everyone else because they're too emotionally enraged to get their head around the concept of controlled immigration being a discussion about quality, not quantity and people have truly had enough. People have had enough of this PC nonsense, establishment rhetoric and are going all out to get rid of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chakede)
    i should have guessed youd side with brexiters also. i dont think youve ever posted a view here that ive regarded as intelligent
    I'm not siding with Brexiters, what are you talking about? Going by your incoherence and terrible spelling I'm not sure that your judgement on my intelligence counts for all that much, but go ahead...

ReputationRep:
    No. The liberal loony hipster class in London all voted remain .
    have you ever been to london??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chakede)
    have you ever been to london??
    Yes, I lived there for 4 months. Awful place. The nicest people there are immigrants.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I lived there for 4 months. Awful place. The nicest people there are immigrants.
    I think you were intellectually out of your depth

ReputationRep:
    No. The liberal loony hipster class in London all voted remain and they yell racist at everyone else because they're too emotionally enraged to get their head around the concept of controlled immigration being a discussion about quality, not quantity and people have truly had enough. People have had enough of this PC nonsense, establishment rhetoric and are going all out to get rid of it.
    Well they would do very well to grow up because their hare-brained fantasies have pushed the country into recession and consigned many of their countrymen to ruin - and there will be no reduction in immigration at the end of it all!

I don't care tuppence about immigration, it doesn't really matter how many people come in, especially not if they're EU immigrants. Unless it cost too much (which it would), I would be quite happy with a government shutting the doors on all immigration they could possibly shut it on, and I would be quite happy with a government leaving them open.

The reason I and probably most people voted Remain was because the EU is just more competent at governing than the UK, it protects workers' rights, it increases our clout on the world stage, we get a great deal out of it with all our opt-outs and rebates, and our economic survival depends on our membership.

I think you ought to bring a rather more mature attitude to any political debates in the future, although God knows it's barely worth worrying about: your sort have already done quite enough damage with this one.

ReputationRep:
    If we do it now we can trap all the liberal loonies protesting in London in.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.