jesuss

ReputationRep:
    the king's name is the lord of hosts. he wears, as surely as i live, Jacob will be quiet and at ease...

ReputationRep:
    in those days? israel shall be without sin, even though they have been completely guilty. for the lord has punished them fully. ,

ReputationRep:
    Give it a rest.

ReputationRep:
    Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me John 14 v 6

Anyone anti Christ is anti God.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    Give it a rest.
    the most proud shall stumble and fall with none to raise him up for the lord god of recompenses shall surely requite. because of his wrath, they shall be wholly desolate, for against the lord they have been proudly defiant and presumptuous. who is like the lord, who will appoint him the time? therefore hear the counsel of the lord

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keepyy)
    in those days? israel shall be without sin, even though they have been completely guilty. for the lord has punished them fully. ,
    israel has not been forsaken of the lord of hosts, though their land was filled with sin against the holy one who has made the earth by his power, and has stretched out the universe by his understanding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Racoon)
    Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me John 14 v 6

let him slap the other cheek and lie face downward in the mud. then at last there is hope for him, for the lord will not abandon you, he does not enjoy afflicting. your throne continues, forever you are the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    Give it a rest.
    the will of the lord alone is carried, good and evil taking place at his commands. why should you ever complain when you are punished? let us examine our ways and repent.

ReputationRep:
    who is this striding triumphantly in the greatness of his strength? why is his chothing splashed with red? for the day of vengeance has come, it was not an angel but the lord himself who saved jerusalem, i trod them in my anger and their lifeblood sprinkled on my garment he said, coming to anounce his victory. according to his compassion, he has said, surely they are my people, sons who will not be false to me again. because in their trouble they had prayed, o lord, surely you are our father, do not remember our sins forever, which you paid back in full. look upon us, you are the potter and we are the clay. that you would rend the heavens and come down, that the mountains might quake at your presence as fire cause water to boil. to make your name known to your adversaries. from of old, no one has heard a god besides you who works miracles for those who wait for him, you did terrible things which we looked not for.
    Zion will not have to suffer long, in a moment just as israel anguish starts, the baby is born. the sound of an uproar from the city, the sound of the lord rendering recompense to his enemies. he shall show his indignation against them by fire and by his sword. the lord is coming to gather all nations, from new moon to new moon, all flesh shall come to worship before him in the new Jerusalem.

ReputationRep:
    The loonys have not escaped from the asylum, they have just moved to a new one.

ReputationRep:
    to you also the cup of anger shall pass, the lord shall uncover your sins and punish your iniquity. Zion has paid for her sins. her chastisement has been greater than that of Sodom which was overthrown in a moment. those who used to eat fine foods were begging in the streets of Jerusalem, their faces once ruddy were blackened. they were not recognized in the siege, their skin stuck to their bones. the victims of anger wasted away for lack of fruit from the fields. the lord turn loose his anger, one would not believed that enemies could break through the gates of Jerusalem yet the lord permitted it. our fathers sinned and are no more, should we bear their punishment in the name of Jesus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dozyrosie)
    to commit fornication, the lord does not approve. my transgressions were bound in yoke and set on my neck, that caused my strength to fail. the lord is righteous for i have rebelled against his commandment but hear and see my 'suffering?' remembering my affliction, my soul is humbled in me. it is of the lord's mercies that we are not destroyed. a man should put his mouth in the dust and give his right cheek to him that smites him. if so be there may be hope, the lord will have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies.

ReputationRep:
    when i say to the wicked, you will surely die, you must warn them to stop their evil ways that they may live. they will surely live because they have believed the warnings. and you will have saved your life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Racoon)

that was the way the lord appeared to him, as the appearance of a man, the color of amber as if full of fire. and the radiance around him was brilliant light

ReputationRep:
    and i went in hot anger? and the holy spirit lift me up. then the spirit has taken complete control of my body and took me away. and i sat there? greatly surprised.

ReputationRep:
    if a righteous person turns from righteousness and commits injustice, and i the lord lay a stumbling block before him, he shall die. and his previous good deeds shall not be remembered. or he shall surely live becausehe took warning.

ReputationRep:
    if a righteous person turns from righteousness and commits injustice, and i the lord lay a stumbling block before him, he shall die. and his previous good deeds shall not be remembered. or he shall surely live becausehe took warning.
    he haveth a bad day on that day for his girlfriend sayeth he is selfish and she knoweth not wherefore she stayeth with him *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Amen Jesus will return one day!
    But when?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trichakra)
    But when?
    I have no idea, honestly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trichakra)
    But when?
    first he comes to take back into heaven his peoples? there will be a wedding party in heaven. he is coming unseen to take off the bride. when your are not expecting him to come back. but we know that he is coming before the grapes are gathered, just before passover feast.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 19, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.