So am I! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nucdev)
    :five:
    So am I! :ahee:
    Whoo! :five:

Only child power ftw!

ReputationRep:
    I am planning (hopefully soon) to leave everything behind and become a wandering nomad. Going where the wind takes me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rohan187)
    I am planning (hopefully soon) to leave everything behind and become a wandering nomad. Going where the wind takes me.
    Admirable plan. Allow me to join you, young Rohan :rofl:

Personally, I'm thinking of donning saffron robes and meditating in the foothills of the Himalayas :lol:

ReputationRep:

Personally, I'm thinking of donning saffron robes and meditating in the foothills of the Himalayas :lol:
    The more the merrier, see the world for what it truly is with nothing but our present selves. You, my friend, have made me want this even more. I can't wait. I once read a story of a group of individuals who travelled across the ancient world seeking for truth, bearing nothing but a blanket, to wear in the day, and to sleep with during the night.

ReputationRep:
    I seem drawn towards island and archipelago cultures in general. In addition to British culture, I find ancient Greek and Japanese culture interesting.

It vaguely makes me think of how on this weird test related to something called Magic: The Gathering, I tested as preferring Blue mana, which is associated with islands. It's probably just a coincidence, but it's interesting. I don't actually play the game or know what it is, I just liked the test.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anojan)
    I am very friendly girl
    Let us be friend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicst)
    Let us be friend
    Yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicst)
    Let us be friend
    Lmfao you sound like one of those Facebook creeps from India who are constantly telling girls "I want frandship with u"

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I've an AMA thread

Can I come?

Lmfao you sound like one of those Facebook creeps from India who are constantly telling girls "I want frandship with u"

Talking about yourself again Deviiii...

:lol:

(Original post by Angry Bird)
    hahaha we all missed baby zuluk crying cos she hates pasta, such a cute kid 😂😂😂

You sound exactly like one of my mates! He said the same thing

Cute kid? :rofl: I made my mums life hell hahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Can I come?
    I won't say no to more company. Might as well start an annual escape from modern reality and feed our wanderlust!

I won't say no to more company. Might as well start an annual escape from modern reality and feed our wanderlust!
    :lol: you won't say no butttttttt I'm pretty sure Nucdev will mind!

ReputationRep:
    The more the merrier, see the world for what it truly is with nothing but our present selves. You, my friend, have made me want this even more. I can't wait. I once read a story of a group of individuals who travelled across the ancient world seeking for truth, bearing nothing but a blanket, to wear in the day, and to sleep with during the night.
    Yes! :five:
    Renouncing materialism and living a simple life sounds so attractive to me right now :lol:

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Can I come?

(Original post by ZuluK)
    :lol: you won't say no butttttttt I'm pretty sure Nucdev will mind!
    Actually.......... you 2 go on without me and have fun together
    Dont forget to write!

I'll find some other place to go :rofl:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I don't like Cheese
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    I used to be a music festival mystery shopper. Basically got free tickets and an open bar backstage every year at Reading Festival.

I don't dream.

Or at least I don't really remember any of them .
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've actually therefore never had a nightmare...

ReputationRep:

Yes, this is highly probable that, I am " Facebook creeps from India" and most people like... thinks they are just extraordinary like they are son of GOD or born due to some supernatural blessing. do I taking one of them????

I don't believe I am so lucky to talk to those people so often on this website hahaha.

I want friendship with you also. Do you be my friend?? Do you have courage to be friend of a creep person wondering on this room.

Anyway thanks for the reply and showing me how much greatness is hidden within you....

ReputationRep:
    I am 1 of 16 children.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.