Can't rep again

Seconded x2
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Ty ty
    Annnnd of course she's not gonna reply back. :lol:
    Thanks for the support guys:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy9873)
    Omgod this is gonna sound really weird but u look a lot like me ...
    haha! coool! so I'm like the tanned version of you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    Nope.
    WOW lol How could you not :lol: I just look it so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Banana00)
    :heart::heart::heart:

:p:o:adore::adore::angel::angel::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::banana2::banana2::banana2::banana2::banana2::banana2::banana2::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::bee2::bee2::bee2::bee2::bee2::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::bear::bear::bear::beer::beer::bee::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::blush::blush::blush::blush::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::captain::captain::captain::chaplin::chaplin::chaplin::clap2::clap2::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::curious::curious::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cyber::cyber::cyber::cyber::cyber::cyber::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::daydreaming::daydreaming::date::date::date::date::date::date::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::five::five::five::five::five::five::flamingo::flamingo::flamingo::flamingo::flamingo::flamingo::flamingo::flamingo::flamingo::fluffy::fluffy::fluffy::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::gah::gah::gah::gah::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::godancing::godancing::godancing::godancing::godancing::godancing::godancing::godancing::godancing::godancing::godancing::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::koala::koala::koala::koala::koala::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::llama::llama::llama::llama::llama::llama::lolwut::lolwut::lolwut::lolwut::london::london::london::london::london::london::love::love::love::love::lovehug::lovehug::lovehug::lovedup::lovedup::lovedup::lovedup::lovedup::lovedup::lovedup::lovedup::lovedup::lovedup::mistletoe::mistletoe::mistletoe::mistletoe::mmm::mmm::mmm::mmm::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::suith::suith::suith::suith::suith::suith::suith::suith::suith::suith::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teddy::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wink2::wink2::wink2::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::ymca::ymca::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yep::yep::yep::yes::yes::yes::worm::wtf::worm2::worm2::worm2::worm2::worm2::worm2:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :moon:
    Wow, how long did that take you? What's with that all of that?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by not not light)
    Thanks for the support guys:hugs:
    Justice :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Wow, how long did that take you? What's with that all of that?
    Longer than I'm proud to admit :facepalm::doh:
    :laugh::laugh:

I was shipping you two! #sorrynotsorry

Banana

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Banana00)
    Longer than I'm proud to admit :facepalm::doh:
    :laugh::laugh:

I was shipping you two! #sorrynotsorry

Banana
    Haha it's okay
    Shipping me with who? :blush:

ReputationRep:
    Eye Colour? Brown/Black
    Body Shape? (Fat,Skinny,Average) Average
    Glasses or no glasses? glasses
    Hair Colour? black
    Hair Length? long
    Hair Texture? wavy/curly
    Height? 5'6
    Skin Colour? brown
    Race? indian?
    Gender? female
    Maybe age if you want, 17

is that u in the pic?

(Original post by uws)
    a human being
    It won't let me give you a thumbs up

ReputationRep:
    Haha it's okay
    Shipping me with who? :blush:
    Reachin4TheStars
    The_Technocrat

:moon:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: really? i dont even know him :lol:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: really? i dont even know him :lol:
    I quoted you conversation in my original post. :o:

:eek3::eek4::eek3::eek4::eek3::eek4::eek3::eek4::eek3::eek4::eek3::eek4::eek3::eek4::eek3::eek4:

Banana

ReputationRep:
    X
    brown
    fat
    no glasses
    black hair
    greasy hair
    5'4
    pale brown
    indian
    transexual (Male to female)

ReputationRep:
    So it is what it says^. I would be intrigued to find out what you people of tsr think i look like, please be nice because I'm not the most confident person when it comes to my looks. Please comment on:
    Eye Colour?
    Body Shape? (Fat,Skinny,Average)
    Glasses or no glasses?
    Hair Colour?
    Hair Length?
    Hair Texture?
    Height?
    Skin Colour?
    Race?
    Gender?
    Maybe age if you want,

I'll post a pic of myself when someone gets quite close or gets it correct
    Thank you for your contributions in advance.
    FireFreezer77 will help you, as he will give you some hints.

Startingg now
    A Barbie doll? :coma:

ReputationRep:
    http://moviegoz.in/wp-content/upload...esi-Girl-5.jpg

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.