Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buzzyambee)
    For me it's French as I'm already bilingual! Otherwise, I'd probably say Music.
    I found music really hard. After the summer I'm in year 11; I hated it so much that I've dropped it and I am now taking an EDCL course (skills based IT, rather than computing). It didn't help that the new teacher was unhelpful and rude, and she had her favourites, and it was easy to tell that I wasn't one of them!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, definitely GCSE ICT. I admit right now I did not revise for the exam for a single second. On the last few mocks I got an A* every time. The coursework was so easy it was boring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsh2001)
    I found music really hard. After the summer I'm in year 11; I hated it so much that I've dropped it and I am now taking an EDCL course (skills based IT, rather than computing). It didn't help that the new teacher was unhelpful and rude, and she had her favourites, and it was easy to tell that I wasn't one of them!
    Fair enough. I guess having a bad teacher doesn't help anything! I think I have been at an advantage as I can already read music and understand the theory we have to learn. The fact that I enjoy it so much helps too
    Hey, I'll be in year 11 after the summer too! Are you on the current year 10 thread?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if they still do it but Citizenship. Half the paper was multiple choice and the rest was common sense lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maryam_Alayha14)
    Business studies edexcel
    Agree - 60% coursework and exam is either multiple choice or exam technique with only one or two longer questions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elizarablog)
    For me it was textiles as coursework was 60% and the exam was easy
    Same with business

ReputationRep:
    Mine was Additional Physics P2 for Edexcel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anojan)
    maths and re
    What's re?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2000rules)
    What's re?
    Religious education

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saladays)
    Yes, definitely GCSE ICT. I admit right now I did not revise for the exam for a single second. On the last few mocks I got an A* every time. The coursework was so easy it was boring.
    What exam board were you for ICT? I was on Edexcel, and I agree that it was extremely easy, but I really enjoyed the coursework! (Even more so when I found out I got an A*in it!! )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2000rules)
    What's re?
    Religious Studies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloecrazy)
    What exam board were you for ICT? I was on Edexcel, and I agree that it was extremely easy, but I really enjoyed the coursework! (Even more so when I found out I got an A*in it!! )
    Yep, Edexcel. And congrats on the A*! :-)

ReputationRep:
    For me it was geography OCR to be specific. I got 100 UMS in all my papers and was my highest UMS total by far and it wasn't exactly a subject I prioritised...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saladays)
    Yep, Edexcel. And congrats on the A*! :-)
    Thank you!! I'm sure you will do well too!
    Almost everyone in my class said they found the exam difficult? It's good to find someone that found it quite easy!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2016_GCSE)
    For me it has to be GCSE ICT, The coursework is rubbish but the exams are super easy.
    RS is really easy, you don't really need to know anything. Same with english lit, english lang, food and spanish!

ReputationRep:
    With recent technological advances I think most our organs will be replaced by robotic parts and allow us to live far longer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2016_GCSE)
    For me it has to be GCSE ICT, The coursework is rubbish but the exams are super easy.
    Business. 99% of TSR could do it without revision and get an A*, the other 1% just have a bad memory and would still get an A.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.