Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Petition for - EU Membership for Individuals -now approved by government watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesN88)
    Your flogging a dead horse.

I'm done with this absurd thread.
    Absurd to keep the Erasmus programme, which was not even designed for that purpose, Absurd to let financial services have their own little party,
    Absurd to let just some people, but not others from the EU into the U.K. For seven years,
    Yes, it is absurd, and in good company with all of the above.
    How about its absurd that students that pay to have a NUS card get discount on Pizza Express!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theplace)
    And the system is fair now?
    You go to Poland or Greece or Portugal and get free housing and £25 k a year in benefits on arrival.
    Eh? How on earth is this related to anything I said in my post. I didn't mention fair or unfair systems, Poland Greece or Portugal or benefits for migrants! Did you quote the wrong person?

ReputationRep:
    Apologies.
    (Original post by abc:))
    Eh? How on earth is this related to anything I said in my post. I didn't mention fair or unfair systems, Poland Greece or Portugal or benefits for migrants! Did you quote the wrong person?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.