Haha such is life!
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Say wut now?
    Monsieur Andy, if i knew you better you'd make the list but i dont so..
    Don't tell Plag you don't like rocks:eek:

Meh, I'm an open book

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    You'd want to meet me? I'm flattered well, if we agree most of the time then I'd love to meet you too!
    Yup, that's what I said Haha, seems odd how the people I wanna meet are sometimes the people I agree with, and sometimes the people I just wanna debate with... Wow! I'm WEIRD! :getmecoat:

(Original post by raniafern)
    Yup, that's what I said Haha, seems odd how the people I wanna meet are sometimes the people I agree with, and sometimes the people I just wanna debate with... Wow! I'm WEIRD! :getmecoat:
    Well, so long as you don't want to debate with me! I honestly hate arguments.

ReputationRep:
    Well, so long as you don't want to debate with me! I honestly hate arguments.
    Oh alright, I'll keep that in mind... I debate like crazy. Do you have siblings? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starstudent7)
    nisha.sri and surina16
    Aww so sweet !! Ikr I really want to meet you guys too

ReputationRep:
    Awww thanks FireFreezer! Imagine what a cool get together that would be

Oh alright, I'll keep that in mind... I debate like crazy. Do you have siblings? :rofl:
    A twin brother! But we haven't argued since we were very little thankfully.

ReputationRep:
    A twin brother! But we haven't argued since we were very little thankfully.
    Oh my gosh, twins :love: :love: I wish I was one of a pair of twins :excited: You're fortunate! My younger brother is a pest, a funny, loving, violent pest, but a pest all the same.

Oh my gosh, twins :love: :love: I wish I was one of a pair of twins :excited: You're fortunate! My younger brother is a pest, a funny, loving, violent pest, but a pest all the same.
    It was pretty nice, always having a best friend growing up. Still, I hate it when people ask "oh my gosh, you have a twin brother - are you identical?" which happens 99% someone discovers I'm a twin.

I just look at them like - REALLY???
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm a girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Lol
    Not a guy

Would love to meet you as well
    Also these people:
    saladays zanner AppleB eternaforest Kamara7 Edminzodo
    Because y'all so awesome and it would be but a privilege to meet yourselves in person
    :adore:
    (Plagioclase but u probably wouldn't turn up lol. Btw have taken some pictures of rocks but they aren't interesting imo)
    You wouldn't want to meet me
    I'd annoy you
    Scream
    CHAYSE
    CHAYSE
    CHAYSE
    CHAYSE

ReputationRep:
    It was pretty nice, always having a best friend growing up. Still, I hate it when people ask "oh my gosh, you have a twin brother - are you identical?" which happens 99% someone discovers I'm a twin.

I just look at them like - REALLY???
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm a girl
    Dude! How can you guys be identical if you're freaking different genders? :rofl: *It must hurt to be so daft* It's obvious you're fraternal. Oh my gosh, some people :toofunny: Yeah, I kinda assumed you were a girl, after you married FireFreezer77 In fact, I'm conducting a little study on frat twins, I've got 3 pairs so far... The aim is to study their intelligence...

The reason why I'd love to have a twin, is because I'd have a best friend :love: I think it would disastrous if it's two girls though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AppleB)
    You wouldn't want to meet me
    I'd annoy you
    Scream
    CHAYSE
    CHAYSE
    CHAYSE
    CHAYSE
    I'm judging your dp now... are you Indian?
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Aston Villa FC Supporter
    Matrix123
    callum_20011
    Kyx
    CheeseIsVeg
    Andy98
    Kyx
    Peroxidation
    TeeEm
    Kyx
    eternaforest
    Kyx

and finally,

Kyx

ReputationRep:
    I'm judging your dp now... are you Indian?
    Yep
    I'm half white

ReputationRep:
    Yep
    I'm half white
    Yasss! I guessed right

ReputationRep:
    Yasss! I guessed right
    Jooooooookes!
    Naahhhh
    I'm Indian specifically Punjabi
    POOOOONJABAIIII

I'm not half anything

I'd love to be half something though LOOL

I'm happy you said Indian though
    I've been asked if I'm Spanish

Dude! How can you guys be identical if you're freaking different genders? :rofl: *It must hurt to be so daft* It's obvious you're fraternal. Oh my gosh, some people :toofunny: Yeah, I kinda assumed you were a girl, after you married FireFreezer77 In fact, I'm conducting a little study on frat twins, I've got 3 pairs so far... The aim is to study their intelligence...

The reason why I'd love to have a twin, is because I'd have a best friend :love: I think it would disastrous if it's two girls though
    Finally, someone who gets it! The worrying thing is, many of these people do A-level biology Anyway, I hope I don't look like a boy...

That sounds really interesting. Can I help you at all with your study? My brother is pretty much my opposite, personality and IQ wise. He is much more intelligent than me, doeskin so subjects while I do arts and rows for the GB squad while I detest all forms of exercise. But I'm proud of him and weirdly we have never felt any sense of competition with each other. If he was a girl, I probably would be insanely jealous of him though! Don't know why the gender would make a difference but there you go. Having said that, having an identical girl twin might have been quite fun for pranks.
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Aston Villa FC Supporter
    I've been asked if I'm Spanish
    ARE you Spanish?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyx)
    ARE you Spanish?
    FFS :rofl:

So, you believe the illuminati exists?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.