• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blake Jones)
    Good job so far!
    Thank you x
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilacpotato)
    You're already so organised wow!! I haven't even started college yet, I start on Monday!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw thank you. Oh good luck tell me how it goes 😌

(Original post by Niyi Aderounmu)
    What exam board are you for Economics?
    There's some website called https://uplearn.co.uk/ where it has economic tutorial videos and then has a end of topic assessment.
    Also when would you plan to start Economic Essays?

I do Edexcel. Ah thank you very much I'll take a look at that 😄
    I'm not sure we've just started 😳
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE 09/09/16:

So today wasn't a tiring day mainly because i had 3 supervised studies This week I've had 6 pieces of homework and I've done them all so they are all out of my way ! I've got quite a lot of work to do during the weekend so I've got that to do and I've got to go out and buy folders and basically sort my life out. If i have to say the truth the workload for alevel is a lot but i'm managing it.

Adios x

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing chem, bio and maths with the same exam boards as you so I will be following this journey too.

Best of luck !!x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    UPDATE 09/09/16:

So today wasn't a tiring day mainly because i had 3 supervised studies This week I've had 6 pieces of homework and I've done them all so they are all out of my way ! I've got quite a lot of work to do during the weekend so I've got that to do and I've got to go out and buy folders and basically sort my life out. If i have to say the truth the workload for alevel is a lot but i'm managing it.

Adios x
    Good job on the homework!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happiness12)
    I'm doing chem, bio and maths with the same exam boards as you so I will be following this journey too.

Best of luck !!x
    Oh that's good How are you finding them ? Good luck and thank you x

ReputationRep:
    :banana2::banana::bban:NISHA'S SUCCESSFUL ALEVEL JOURNEY :banana2::banana::bban:

I WILL BE UPDATING EVERY WEEK

Hello pals and welcome to my successful alevel journey

The 4 subjects that i have chosen are :
    Biology - OCR ------ At gcse i got a B
    Chemistry - OCR ----- At gcse i got an A
    Maths - Edexcel ----- At gcse i got an A*
    Economics - Edexcel ----- I had to get a B in Maths in order to do this subjects but I got an A*

I have decided to update you all guys every time i do some sort of revision for these subjects. I want to start revising before hand not like at GCSE where some subjects were last minute e.g ( a month before) I didn't get the best gcse results but i was happy that i got into the sixth form that i wanted to but for my a-levels i'm going to work hard and smart so i can succeed. I'm not going to let this demotivate at all because that's ridiculous lol . Don't get me wrong i was very happy with certain grades for certain subjects but i could have done better
    I want to study Medicine at Uni after A-level and hopefully get into a very good uni and become a doctor or somewhere along those lines

It would be amazing if you guys follow me with my thread and thank you very much to these people for helping me out with my GCSE journey starstudent7 surina16 brainzistheword NiamhM1801 mypetpikachu ?Hannah niv1234 MezmorisedPotato lilacpotato SophFlorence

I'll be happy to take anyone's advice and i will be happy to help you all out

GCSE THREAD :
    HELP me on gcse like want to know more people who do gcse and in year 10 now xD

ReputationRep:
    I got 6A* 2A 2B in GCSEs

Chem A
    Biol A*
    Maths A*
    Physics A*
    Geography A*
    French A*
    Spanish A*
    Ict A
    English lit B
    English Lang B

Is this enough? For medicine
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Srirahul)
    I got 6A* 2A 2B in GCSEs

Chem A
    Biol A*
    Maths A*
    Physics A*
    Geography A*
    French A*
    Spanish A*
    Ict A
    English lit B
    English Lang B

Hi

Yes it is As long as you get A*- B's i'm sure you can What uni are you planning to apply to ? If you do really well in your AS and alevel then you can

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Yes it is As long as you get A*- B's i'm sure you can What uni are you planning to apply to ? If you do really well in your AS and alevel then you can
    I want to go to either Sheffield or imperial college London
    . What was ur GCSEs?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I want to go to either Sheffield or imperial college London
    . What was ur GCSEs?
    3A* 2A's and 5B's. If you go on here http://www.medschools.ac.uk/SiteColl...al-schools.pdf
    you can check the requirements for uni

ReputationRep:
    Hi Nisha!

I'm so glad you are doing another grow your grades thread, your other one was amazing! Congratulations on your GCSE results and best of luck for A levels ! Im In year 12 too so will be following your thread again .

ReputationRep:
    3A* 2A's and 5B's. If you go on here http://www.medschools.ac.uk/SiteColl...al-schools.pdf
    you can check the requirements for uni
    Did u get into Med school?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Did u get into Med school?
    I'm only in year 12
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leopard923)
    Hi Nisha!

I'm so glad you are doing another grow your grades thread, your other one was amazing! Congratulations on your GCSE results and best of luck for A levels ! Im In year 12 too so will be following your thread again .
    Hello
    Good to see you again ! Aw thank you very much Thank you and you too what did you get ? Good luck to you too What alevels are you taking ? Thank you again x

ReputationRep:
    Hello
    Good to see you again ! Aw thank you very much Thank you and you too what did you get ? Good luck to you too What alevels are you taking ? Thank you again x
    Somehow I managed 10 A*s still cant believe it! And I am taking maths, biology, physics and art
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Somehow I managed 10 A*s still cant believe it! And I am taking maths, biology, physics and art
    WOWEE !! Well done !! Ah good luck how are you finding everything ?

ReputationRep:
    WOWEE !! Well done !! Ah good luck how are you finding everything ?
    Thank you ! Your GCSE thread motivated me and made me start revising earlier, so thank you very much for that !!! And so far, its been alright, but I know it will get much worse lol
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Thank you ! Your GCSE thread motivated me and made me start revising earlier, so thank you very much for that !!! And so far, its been alright, but I know it will get much worse lol
    Aw that's good Yeh same i feel like the workload is going to increase so much !!

ReputationRep:
    I got 6A* 2A 2B in GCSEs

Chem A
    Biol A*
    Maths A*
    Physics A*
    Geography A*
    French A*
    Spanish A*
    Ict A
    English lit B
    English Lang B

We got the same grades lol i got 6a*'s 2a's and 2b's (the b's in both english's)

Submit reply
Updated: September 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.