Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post here and I will tell you your fortune :ahee: Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nimrahk123)
    Yes please 😊
    You smash your AS and A2 levels then go on to study Chemistry at the prestigious chemistry school :teeth: you become a world renowned scientist and discover a new element....

Nimrahdium :ahee:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by RobML)
    Who's that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ur hand with a wig

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Who's that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You haven't had the dream yet

(Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
    If this doesn't happen I will sue you or something
    pls dont :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    ur hand with a wig
    Hardy-har, ...
    (I've forgotten your name :ashamed2:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    good news only
    maybe some incite to where to invest my recent cash injection
    you get....
    very...

very....

RICH :ahee:

(Original post by somemightsay888)
    :hmmm:
    :beard:
    well after joining the ghostbuster patrol with mobbsy91 you become a renowned ghost hunter until one day you look in the mirror and realise that you yourself are a ghost :emo: in fact you are the rarest ghost of them all, you catch yourself and sell the royalties for millions :ahee:

(Original post by FireFreezer77)
    This could be interesting!
    I'd like mine to be told please!
    You finally beat OCD :hugs: and Lewis Hamilton hires you to be the next F1 driver, you have a long successful career as an F1 driver :woo:

(Original post by undercxver)
    Tell me if I will have cats/kittens.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Wonder who is behind this gem account. :hmmm:
    Many many cats :emog:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Couldn't possibly say
    Spoiler:
    Show

Somebody sad and bored but trying not to be that's ur only hint....:beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikiniikilll)
    Please tell me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You do amazingly in your GCSE's and go on to succeed in life :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha_tah)
    Meeee!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You pass your GCSE's with flying colours and go on to become a model because you are so beautiful :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FortuneTelIer)
    You pass your GCSE's with flying colours and go on to become a model because you are so beautiful :woo:
    Aww that's so kind of u!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    Me, me, me!
    Last but by certainly no means least :lovehug:
    After attending the awards with Deyesy (you also won lots of prizes because you are so fabulous :lovehug:) your bf proposes to you and you move into your flat never to be parted again.
    you eat soup all the time and have the tudors on repeat constantly :moon:
    your life is fantastic and well deserved because you are such a lovely inspirational person <3

ReputationRep:
    You finally beat OCD :hugs: and Lewis Hamilton hires you to be the next F1 driver, you have a long successful career as an F1 driver :woo:
    I'm intrigued by your knowledge on me!

But that would be the best thing ever! I literally would do anything to get rid of this damn OCD!!!
    Hmm... Not bad, I'll take that

ReputationRep:
    You haven't had the dream yet

pls dont :emo:
    Is it TheonlyMrsHolmes?

ReputationRep:
    I have grouped you two together because your futures are closely intertwined
    whilst at an anime conference thing you spot Serah (Alex) in the crowds wearing her green jumper and little red mushroom hat, you think ommmg it is her after all this time :moon:
    Serah doesn't see you and runs away to the pill pen stall with the little red and white biro pill pens
    you open your throat like a frigate bird and start to serenade her, from under her beautiful curly locks she hears you and swivels around on her van shoes.
    She runs towards you and leaps into your arms 'alllexxxxxxxx' she cries and then you go off to the weeb concert and..... :mmm:
    oh my GOD YES :ahee: :love:

ReputationRep:
    Right ok this was just a bit of fun (i cant do anymore even fortune tellers get tired :emo:) but in all seriousness you all need to realise how fabulous you (or most ) of you are.That is hypocritical of me to say but honestly people are so down atm and it honestly breaks my heart, i was bored after doing a lot of A level work so decided that rather than watch endless videos of lily allen (like dont even ask :getmecoat:) to fill my lonely night i thought that if i could make someone smile even for a moment then that would be something nice to do.And that was all this was. just something nice to do for people and also in the hope it would cheer me up to:lovehug:

*dramatic curtain fall and exit*

ReputationRep:
    Right ok this was just a bit of fun (i cant do anymore even fortune tellers get tired :emo:) but in all seriousness you all need to realise how fabulous you (or most ) of you are.That is hypocritical of me to say but honestly people are so down atm and it honestly breaks my heart, i was bored after doing a lot of A level work so decided that rather than watch endless videos of lily allen (like dont even ask :getmecoat:) to fill my lonely night i thought that if i could make someone smile even for a moment then that would be something nice to do.And that was all this was. just something nice to do for people and also in the hope it would cheer me up to:lovehug:

awh :hugs: you certainly succeeded

ReputationRep:
    Please tell my forture o forture teller

ReputationRep:
    🤔🤔🤔

ReputationRep:
    Damn, was I too late? O shucks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Is it TheonlyMrsHolmes?
    I read that whilst sitting her on my bed at 1:25am shoving twiglets in my mouth (3 at once) and chewing in an extremely unladylike manner, my hair has far to many knots to comb out so I have unleashed it from my hair tie and it is waving around infront of a fan resembling a wooly mammoth. I look repulsive, I almost spat my twiglets on my screen reading that. :rofl::rofl: Trust me, I'm nobodies dream. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:

You cheered me up and made me smile, thank you so much!

Well I think you have a talent for making others smile, this isn't the first time! Xx
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I read that whilst sitting her on my bed at 1:25 shoving twiglets in my mouth (3 at once) and chewing in an extremely unladylike manner, my hair has far to many knots to comb out so I have unleashed it from my hair tie and it is waving around infront of a fan resembling a wooly mammoth. I look repulsive, I almost spat my twiglets on my screen reading that. :rofl::rofl: Trust me, I'm nobodies dream. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
    You are my dream. :daydreaming:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.