Turn on thread page Beta

Death watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

So you wouldn't just want to die, you probably would kill yourself.

Everyone at some point in their life gets so down they consider suicide, right?
    Nope, just everyone on here .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    Everyone at some point in their life gets so down they consider suicide, right?
    I never have so far, but I'm a naturally optimistic person. And it's been drilled into me that its a selfish thing to do with regards to how much your family would suffer etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Aww come on, we need something to cheer ourselves up!
    'Mad World' just makes me laugh, I'm gonna sing the 'Happy Birthday' part to myself on Monday and do other...weird stuff.
    Hahaha, didn't I just mention 'Mad world'? It's either a mad world full of coincedences, or you just saw what I posted and felt the need for repitition.

ReputationRep:
    when u look back and say ive had a good life so far, most of the stuff thats happened you can't remember anyway, therefore doesn't exsist so does this stuff count towards life?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Nope, just everyone on here .
    Oh...

You know what? I think people overuse the word depressed and stressed (not the same thing!!).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Hahaha, didn't I just mention 'Mad world'? It's either a mad world full of coincedences, or you just saw what I posted and felt the need for repitition.
    Hey it's you! You're back. You prob don't remember me tho!

I liked that song. hmmmm maybe I should watch donnie darko (is that right) tomorrow :rolleyes:

*sings*

If you're happy and you know it clap your hands!

*claps*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

Oh...

You know what? I think people overuse the word depressed and stressed (not the same thing!!).

But they go hand in hand like butter and jam .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Erm, yes dear.

(Original post by me!)

Oh...

I agree. But this world wouldn't be the same without a touch of melodrama I accept that there are many people suffering from genuine depression, but there should be a distinction made between that and getting down or temporarily stressed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    when u look back and say ive had a good life so far, most of the stuff thats happened you can't remember anyway, therefore doesn't exsist so does this stuff count towards life?
    IMO life is every breath, every experience, every emotion you've ever had/felt/done.

Life is your every moment of existance contained in a four letter word (I stole part of that from something)

ReputationRep:
    But they go hand in hand like butter and jam .
    No, I mean that people say they're stressed when actually they're not and also the same with depressed.

And i agree with what u just said tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

No, I mean that people say they're stressed when actually they're not and also the same with depressed.

And i agree with what u just said tho
    Did you notice that it kind of half-rhymed as well?

ReputationRep:
    Did you notice that it kind of half-rhymed as well?
    No, but now I do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

IMO life is every breath, every experience, every emotion you've ever had/felt/done.

Life is your every moment of existance contained in a four letter word (I stole part of that from something)
    even sleeping :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

No, but now I do.
    God, I'm wasted on you lot :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, yes you are.

ReputationRep:
    Sod off then!
    Actually that was mean even for Evil Pikaboo, seeing as you started my favourite thread and all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

Yes, yes you are.
    Yup.

(Original post by pikaboo)
    Sod off then!
    Actually that was mean even for Evil Pikaboo, seeing as you started my favourite thread and all.
    Yup .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

Hey it's you! You're back. You prob don't remember me tho!

I liked that song. hmmmm maybe I should watch donnie darko (is that right) tomorrow :rolleyes:

*sings*

If you're happy and you know it clap your hands!

*claps*

Yeah, how can I ever forget.

*claps*

ReputationRep:
    Its inevitable that two things are going to happen:

1.You decide to get cremated and your ashes placed into a jar, which subsequently gets carried all over the place, and ends up falling on the ground smashing into a million tiny pieces whilst your ashes are blown away by the wind, thereby causing you to attach to every little thing both living and dead within a 200 metre radius, immortalising yourself, and attaching yourself to the living world once again.

OR

2.You get buried into a nice 'made to fit' coffin, which looks good on the outside, but is terribly unconfortable, and manufactured in one of them mass produced thing a ma jigs you call factories, in which case you'd get the faulty one with all the tiny holes. After a few months, maggots seep through those holes, and consume what is left of you and your carcass, then perhaps these maggots get eaten by predators or die from natural causes, or maybe they were squished by some five year old down in the cemetary. whichever way they die, they go back into the ground, namely the soil and all the nutrients go back into mother earth, thereby causing you to be alive all over the place, so once again you are immortalised.

So death isn't really the end, or maybe I'm just chatting a load of bollox to pass the time, whilst the bathroom is still in use, but then again most of what I said in the right frame of mind makes sense and is logical, and before any of you crazy suicidal people ask, no I'm not crazy nor do I share any of your morbid fascinations.

ReputationRep:
    Yup.

Yup .
    Awwww. *hug* spread a little happiness.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 26, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.