Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdeptDz)
    I'm guessing you mean that part when he went to the toilet

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah.

(Original post by binarythoughts)
    On episode 5 right now.
    I'm enjoying it but I don't understand the massive HYPE ?!
    I can see what you mean because it's clearly meant for a specific audience (ie those who enjoy very sci-fi, mysterious and dark stories).

Let me know once you've watched it all - maybe you'll change your mind

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    house of cards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Stefan*)
    I can see what you mean because it's clearly meant for a specific audience (ie those who enjoy very sci-fi, mysterious and dark stories).

Let me know once you've watched it all - maybe you'll change your mind

Posted from TSR Mobile
    None of those genres interest me in the least but I have a flight to catch in a few hours and instead of sleeping I'm watching the show so I guess that's a good sign

Will do!

ReputationRep:
    Suits.

I rest my case

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah I forgot, POWER POWER POWER. That's all I have to say. Power.

ReputationRep:
    Strange things

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Between

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Watch "stranger things" It's honestly the best series ever

Posted from TSR Mobile

I like all types of series aswell as sci fi
    I loved Stranger things i just wish there was more and it did'nt end so quickly
    But the best series is Z Nation, i finished watching the whole thing ages ago but Netflix did not show all the series only 1 or 2 i think. I had to watch the rest on Putlocker and showbox
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Judge Judy)
    I like all types of series aswell as sci fi
    I loved Stranger things i just wish there was more and it did'nt end so quickly
    But the best series is Z Nation, i finished watching the whole thing ages ago but Netflix did not show all the series only 1 or 2 i think. I had to watch the rest on Putlocker and showbox
    Yh it did end too quickly, but I think there will be ssn 2
    Whats z nation about

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Prison Break! Not really a Netflix original show but you cant really watch it anywhere else.

ReputationRep:
    Watch "stranger things" It's honestly the best series ever

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ima list a few of my favourites; Daredevil, Narcos, breaking bad, lost(only season 1 tbh) stranger things and sons of anarchy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    Prison Break! Not really a Netflix original show but you cant really watch it anywhere else.
    Oh yeah prison break was great as well, forgot to mention it in my list. Anyway i watched the full series on Sky TV demand, pretty good and was delighted to see they had all episodes available as netflix only had the first 2 seasons. Season 1 was ridiculously good.

ReputationRep:
    Yh it did end too quickly, but I think there will be ssn 2
    Whats z nation about

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You have to watch Z Nation it's about Zombies so even if anyone is not into zombies this series is one of the best i've ever seen because it is so funny sometimes and the character called Murphy is brilliant. I think everyone who watches it will grow to love it, if not there's something seriously wrong with you
    I wish it never ended as i miss it so much, it was so entertaining i'm tempted to watch it again. But remember when it finishes on Netflix there are more series of it on the free film websites on the internet like Putlocker , Showbox, 123movies.to
    I don't know why Netflix don't show all the series or seasons.
    I tried to get into The Walking Dead but i never could, that's dead boring compared to Z Nation but i did like Fear The Walking Dead.
    Another friend said why do you waste money paying for Netflix when you can watch most of the same stuff on the free film websites on the internet but i said it's because Netflix reccommend so many interesting films and mini series, documentaries i would never have known about before. Because Z Nation was reccommend by Netflix and Stranger Things, Hemlock Grove, Bates Motel, etc ,etc and lots of other stuff so it's worth paying for and i love all the old films and don't care if they don't have new up to date films as i never have enough time to watch everything on Netflix anyway.

Hemlock Grove is about werewolves and vampires, excellent

Bates Motel is about the pyscho films when the man was younger and his mother who plays Norma is such a brilliant actress and so is the man who plays Norman, it was excellent

Ash vs Evil Dead is hillarious. My male friend is scared of some horror films so i told him to watch Ash because i thought it would scare the **** out of him but he loved it and was so dissapointed when it ended on Netflix but there were more episodes on the 3 other film sites.
    So every time any mini series ends on Netflix always check the free film sites as they always have more episodes, series.

The Flash

Daredevil

OZ is brilliant prison series, a million times better than Prison Break

The Wire is about drug dealers, everyone was talking about it on chat shows and breakfast tv when it first came out years ago

Dexter is about a serial killer who works for the police in forensics who only kills bad guys and other dangerous criminals, it's brilliant

Nip/Tuck is about plastic surgeons

Weeds is about a mother who sells weed to make ends meet then she dates a policeman so plots to get rid of him, that is brill too

Reaper is about the devil and his son, it's hillarious too

If you have not seen any of these then you should try watching them all but watch
    Z Nation first even if it's only one episode as it gets better every time.
    I would spend all day and night trying to watch as much as possible because it was that good. I was addicted to it.

I'm watching Devious Maids now on Showbox, It's a mini series but it's on the free film websites because Netflix don't show it,
    I was so bored and looking for a new series to watch and that caught my eye and it is just as good as all the others i mentioned above.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Judge Judy)
    You have to watch Z Nation it's about Zombies so even if anyone is not into zombies this series is one of the best i've ever seen because it is so funny sometimes and the character called Murphy is brilliant. I think everyone who watches it will grow to love it, if not there's something seriously wrong with you
    I wish it never ended as i miss it so much, it was so entertaining i'm tempted to watch it again. But remember when it finishes on Netflix there are more series of it on the free film websites on the internet like Putlocker , Showbox, 123movies.to
    I don't know why Netflix don't show all the series or seasons.
    I tried to get into The Walking Dead but i never could, that's dead boring compared to Z Nation but i did like Fear The Walking Dead.
    Another friend said why do you waste money paying for Netflix when you can watch most of the same stuff on the free film websites on the internet but i said it's because Netflix reccommend so many interesting films and mini series, documentaries i would never have known about before. Because Z Nation was reccommend by Netflix and Stranger Things, Hemlock Grove, Bates Motel, etc ,etc and lots of other stuff so it's worth paying for and i love all the old films and don't care if they don't have new up to date films as i never have enough time to watch everything on Netflix anyway.

Hemlock Grove is about werewolves and vampires, excellent

Bates Motel is about the pyscho films when the man was younger and his mother who plays Norma is such a brilliant actress and so is the man who plays Norman, it was excellent

Ash vs Evil Dead is hillarious. My male friend is scared of some horror films so i told him to watch Ash because i thought it would scare the **** out of him but he loved it and was so dissapointed when it ended on Netflix but there were more episodes on the 3 other film sites.
    So every time any mini series ends on Netflix always check the free film sites as they always have more episodes, series.

The Flash

Daredevil

OZ is brilliant prison series, a million times better than Prison Break

The Wire is about drug dealers, everyone was talking about it on chat shows and breakfast tv when it first came out years ago

Dexter is about a serial killer who works for the police in forensics who only kills bad guys and other dangerous criminals, it's brilliant

Nip/Tuck is about plastic surgeons

Weeds is about a mother who sells weed to make ends meet then she dates a policeman so plots to get rid of him, that is brill too

Reaper is about the devil and his son, it's hillarious too

If you have not seen any of these then you should try watching them all but watch
    Z Nation first even if it's only one episode as it gets better every time.
    I would spend all day and night trying to watch as much as possible because it was that good. I was addicted to it.

I'm watching Devious Maids now on Showbox, It's a mini series but it's on the free film websites because Netflix don't show it,
    I was so bored and looking for a new series to watch and that caught my eye and it is just as good as all the others i mentioned above.
    Damn you really love your series.. Znation sounds good. There's so many to choose from 😂 thanks
    If you're looking for another try, lucifer or gotham or containment or the 100 they are all good, I don't think they are all on Netflix though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Season 1 of Daredevil or Jessica Jones.

ReputationRep:
    Damn you really love your series.. Znation sounds good. There's so many to choose from 😂 thanks
    If you're looking for another try, lucifer or gotham or containment or the 100 they are all good, I don't think they are all on Netflix though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, I will try to watch all the one's you suggested except the 100 because i tried to watch that 7 months ago but did not like it much and i did not like gotham either
    Have you watched Z Nation yet ?
    It's on Pick tv channel 11 on freeview now every night at 12 midnight

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.