Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What bullying did you suffer at school? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    But, I never understood why they hated me so much. They even said to me once that even though you are pretty, still doesn't mean that we like you.
    I never understood my bullies either.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    But, I never understood why they hated me so much. They even said to me once that even though you are pretty, still doesn't mean that we like you.
    They were probably jealous because you're pretty and their not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidguettafan)
    I never understood my bullies either

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harold Godwinson)
    But, everyone took their side regardless. I hated high school.

ReputationRep:
    In my old part time job, this 50 year old woman, yes 50 year old woman used to have a go at me and yell at me for messing up on the till and getting a customers request wrong, when I had only been working there for a month and had been given very little till experience. Then her other friend who also worked with us who was like 40 would bi**h about me in the back kitchen then the 40 year old one would be nice to my face and act like nothing was wrong when I knew she talked about me behind my back.
    I just want to point out I was 18 years old. Anyway regardless I told the manager and the recruitment manager as well and they had the 50 year old moved to another section in the shop but I left soon after anyway to go to uni
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Physical and verbal abuse.

Boys, especially cocky ones tend to like to call other boys they don't like derogatory things, such as "gay", which is one of many words I have been called (even though I'm not gay). I've gotten into multiple fights because of this, actually I got suspended because I got into a fight but that was all Year 7-9 and my Head of Year said it won't count or go on my permanent record. So I used my Year 10 year to clean up my act and just try to ignore these people, by the end of the year most of them grew up and I actually get on with them, no fights in that year too.

I'm going into Year 11 this September and I think by then most people start to mature and grow out of it.

Bullying is really childish, it won't stay in them for long, they will soon realise how stupid they have been and change their attitude towards others. Don't be discouraged people!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrMackyTv)
    Physical and verbal abuse.

Boys, especially cocky ones tend to like to call other boys they don't like derogatory things, such as "gay", which is one of many words I have been called (even though I'm not gay). I've gotten into multiple fights because of this, actually I got suspended because I got into a fight but that was all Year 7-9 and my Head of Year said it won't count or go on my permanent record. So I used my Year 10 year to clean up my act and just try to ignore these people, by the end of the year most of them grew up and I actually get on with them, no fights in that year too.

I'm going into Year 11 this September and I think by then most people start to mature and grow out of it.

Bullying is really childish, it won't stay in them for long, they will soon realise how stupid they have been and change their attitude towards others. Don't be discouraged people!
    It doesn't matter if bullies change, the damage they dealt has already been done.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    But, everyone took their side regardless. I hated high school.
    Must of been a lot of ugly girls in your school then . Saba, just remember that these people do what they do because they are insecure, so they have to take out their personal hatred on others who they secretly want to be. In your case being a beautiful girl

ReputationRep:
    Must of been a lot of ugly girls in your school then . Saba, just remember that these people do what they do because they are insecure, so they have to take out their personal hatred on others who they secretly want to be. In your case being a beautiful girl
    Thank you. Means a lot.

ReputationRep:
    Why can't bullies not take out their frustrations on innocent others?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Because their trying to make themselves feel better because they feel so worthless themselves. So they have to take their crap out on someone else. If you are getting crap from people like this, don't take it and never back down.

ReputationRep:
    Because their trying to make themselves feel better because they feel so worthless themselves. So they have to take their crap out on someone else. If you are getting crap from people like this, don't take it and never back down.
    just like how I had to take your crap about my bad thread for defending Muslims? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alevelstresss)
    just like how I had to take your crap about my bad thread for defending Muslims? :rofl:
    That's different you had it coming because you gave crap, so I gave you crap. What do you expect when you start a thread like that? Of course you're going to get flak from it. And how the hell did you find me on this, chance or are you stalking me too?

I had loads and a mix of physical and verbal bullying

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They used to call me spaz balls. A girl wanted to have sex with me but I wasnt attracted enough to get an erection. She naturally took offence to this and started a vendetta against me.

Another girl even tried to knee me in the nuts and sometimes people would throw me in the pond which people sometimes used as a urinal. It was also full of fag butts.

I often see stuff like this come out of a farm animals arse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laomedeia)
    I often see stuff like this come out of a farm animals arse.
    Could you explain you comment a it more? I don't know what you are referring to.

ReputationRep:
    The teasing and gossiping is horrible. Especially when you're new to the country, language and school... Thankfully I made friends that made sure this would never happen again

Could you explain you comment a it more? I don't know what you are referring to.
    The type of comment I quoted is BS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcobruni98)
    The teasing and gossiping is horrible. Especially when you're new to the country, language and school... Thankfully I made friends that made sure this would never happen again
    Where did you come from?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you've answered your own question

(Original post by Laomedeia)
    They used to call me spaz balls. A girl wanted to have sex with me but I wasnt attracted enough to get an erection. She naturally took offence to this and started a vendetta against me.

Another girl even tried to knee me in the nuts and sometimes people would throw me in the pond which people sometimes used as a urinal. It was also full of fag butts.
    it sounds like you were desperate for sex you f**** her regardless of her appearance. i dont know how you call that bullying when she just argued with you when it was your fault

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.