Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    answer this question for me, was the member of the party that spat at you black or asian?

ReputationRep:
    What about me...your tourist theory is flawed, I always get mugged lol
    try to blend in?!

Yep pity the tourists- awful round this part of london- but the lot with the canon strapped round the neck and the baseball cap are fair play- the amount of codswolp they come out with concerning the history of a building is shocking- can't help but send them in the wrong direction then! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flyer_2k3)
    answer this question for me, was the member of the party that spat at you black or asian?
    group of black guys in black nike hoodies.....why?

ReputationRep:
    oh i have a feeling this is going to spark a race-related crime debate...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley...)

Hide the wealth, toffboy.
    Stop referring to me that way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charters)
    group of black guys in black nike hoodies.....why?
    just took an educated guess

ReputationRep:
    Stop referring to me that way
    Hey, you implied that I'm a pikey. So in the interests of fairness, I'll comment on your social standing.

ReputationRep:
    just took an educated guess
    Another reason why I didn't retaliate as if I could coming from my sheltered background! Boarding school boy versus council estate dropouts- as if

ReputationRep:
    Hey, you implied that I'm a pikey. So in the interests of fairness, I'll comment on your social standing.
    You know jack about my "social standing"

ReputationRep:
    Another reason why I didn't retaliate as if I could coming from my sheltered background! Boarding school boy versus council estate dropouts- as if
    the girl is right, being streetwise does help, i would have put up a fight, but thats just me

ReputationRep:
    You know jack about my "social standing"
    And you know jack about mine.
    ___

I'm not being serious, in case you misread the tone. I don't think you're a toff at all, and even if I did, it wouldn't make me think any less of you. So sorry if I've not made it clear.

Oooh, serious.

ReputationRep:
    what do you do if you see your tv floatin down the street at night? you say DROP IT ******

what does a monkey and a ****** have in common? they both look good hangin from a tree

what can't you give to a ******? a black eye, a fat lip and a job

ReputationRep:
    And you know jack about mine.
    ___

I'm not being serious, in case you misread the tone. I don't think you're a toff at all, and even if I did, it wouldn't make me think any less of you. So sorry if I've not made it clear.

Oooh, serious.
    Correction you told me you live on a council estate- in Surrey to be precise...but have "frightfully posh friends"

ReputationRep:
    what do you do if you see your tv floatin down the street at night? you say DROP IT ******

what does a monkey and a ****** have in common? they both look good hangin from a tree

what can't you give to a ******? a black eye, a fat lip and a job
    I don't like being spat on but to be honest I don't think there is any need for that

ReputationRep:
    Correction you told me you live on a council estate- in Surrey to be precise...but have "frightfully posh friends"
    And you're always telling us that you are public school educated and not doing too badly with money. But I still don't claim to know nearly enough about you to make any sort of serious comment or judgement about you. And you couldn't claim to be able to do the same about me.
    I was only joking, so sorry if it bothered you at all.

Quits, etc.?

ReputationRep:
    Calm calm calm...

Not worth jumping down each others' throats!- Everyone is from a different background- relax and accept it.

Please?!

ReputationRep:
    And all the personalised number plates....Ye, the waiting list is long- I just kinda winged my way onto it by way of the rents! Some places though you have to get nominated by another member- its all very cliquey!
    nice 1!

i thought hurlingham was a nominatations sort of club.... i had 3 ppl who said they would get me the forms and nominations if i wanted to join.
    the large number of reciprocal memberships is probably the biggest perk though, as i dunno if i wanna live in london all my life.

ReputationRep:
    And you're always telling us that you are public school educated and not doing too badly with money. But I still don't claim to know nearly enough about you to make any sort of serious comment or judgement about you. And you couldn't claim to be able to do the same about me.
    I was only joking, so sorry if it bothered you at all.

Quits, etc.?
    I apologise, its just I get it every freakin' day and it starts to hack you off after a bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    does the HPA ring any bells?
    no what's that? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    nice 1!

i thought hurlingham was a nominatations sort of club.... i had 3 ppl who said they would get me the forms and nominations if i wanted to join.
    the large number of reciprocal memberships is probably the biggest perk though, as i dunno if i wanna live in london all my life.
    If you get the chance, go for it!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.