Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    1) We regain our sovereignty.
    2) We're free to organize our own trade deals and consequently have access to a far bigger market than we did in the EU.
    3) We're no longer forced into conflicts caused by the EU (eg: the Ukrainian civil war).
    4) We regain control of who comes into our country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inhuman)
    Simply wrong.

Nationalism is sad.

And again, wrong, and highlights you refuse to see the truth because it doesn't fit into your opinion.

It doesn't matter though. You will see what's gonna happen good luck
    this is just funny. you're clearly somebody who hasn't the slightest idea about any of this. I'm not basing this on me, I'm basing this on you and your own words. I've talked to air heads like you about the EU before - all they know is what is simply not true. they think that the EU is a sunshine club of love and rainbows, while in reality, all the issues that parites like UKIP and politicians (i.e. daniel hannan) raise aren't referenced or critiqued in the ****ing slightest. you're the kind of person who thinks immigration control is racist. it's like saying that not voting for obama is racist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexjones1994)
    I'm just intrigued as to why an educated young person would vote leave? What could you possibly achieve from leaving the EU?

The only thing I can think of is less immigrants? So basically you are all xenophobes. Congrats.
    To bring back democracy to Britain! Why should our laws be made in Brussels?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    this is just funny. you're clearly somebody who hasn't the slightest idea about any of this. I'm not basing this on me, I'm basing this on you and your own words. I've talked to air heads like you about the EU before - all they know is what is simply not true. they think that the EU is a sunshine club of love and rainbows, while in reality, all the issues that parites like UKIP and politicians (i.e. daniel hannan) raise aren't referenced or critiqued in the ****ing slightest. you're the kind of person who thinks immigration control is racist. it's like saying that not voting for obama is racist.
    Too late to the party, as I said, bored of this now. But hey, good luck, yea? Your country will need it :haha:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lockton)
    To bring back democracy to Britain! Why should our laws be made in Brussels?
    Britannia, **** yea.

ReputationRep:
    Too late to the party, as I said, bored of this now. But hey, good luck, yea? Your country will need it :haha:
    you can't even spell "yeah"...? :|

ReputationRep:
    Britannia, **** yea.
    Too right!

ReputationRep:
    I think what he meant to say was yeeha!

ReputationRep:
    that's the best you can come up with? lmfao

ReputationRep:
    that's the best you can come up with? lmfao
    um, what? you don't even understand the incredibly limited context there? you gave me one~ sentence - I gave you a sentence back :/

ReputationRep:
    um, what? you don't even understand the incredibly limited context there? you gave me one~ sentence - I gave you a sentence back :/
    yea, yeah, yes.

ReputationRep:
    yea, yeah, yes.
    what?

ReputationRep:
    I am not part of this nation. I don't have to suck it up. I just don't like people bullying and lying to win a debate and being hypocrites.

Forget every political motivation. Why do a large majority of experts in a wide array of fields say Brexit is bad for the UK? Are they all unable to leave politics aside and on top just happen to be politically on the Remain side?
    (Original post by Pegasus2)
    So stop making out that all the 'clever' people voted to remain and that those that voted leave are uneducated morons who were lied to, because they didn't and they aren't. They also don't need apologists from the remain side to cry about how they were lied to or misled.
    Woops, living up to expectation there as a arrogant, self-important remainer there. No really, it makes the whole of remain look like a bunch of spoilt children when they do this.

If there was any bullying done, it was by remain. Did you even watch the debates? Some of the Remain side coudn't even show the respect to not constantly talk over their opposition. You show similar childish affectations in your posts, it's all remain seem to be capable of.

You know the saying "empty barrels make the most noise", right?

About experts. Why did they say what they did? Because Brexit is the unknown, no one actually knows what would happen because no country has ever left the EU. Remaining is the safe option. It's also probably sensible to remember a lof of 'experts' said the UK would be finished if it didn't join the Euro.

About you saying Leave were doom and gloom, no I don't recall them saying too much. I remember them saying the EU was a big boogy man etc and they said "take back control" one to many times. I also remember Remain continously saying over and over that the UK was utterly finished and doomed without the EU and coudn't possibly survive without it though, because they didn't have much else to say.

How much confidence Remain must have in the UK.....
    Speaking of which, you're really loyal to your country arn't you. :curious:

If you're not part of the UK as you say, which i'm skeptical about, then I have literally zero interest in your opinion at this time.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.