Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Okay children. Am I jerk for liking/preferring big titties? Or am I just confident enough to have a preference and not be afraid to admit it? Penis size is just another preference. Like some guys prefer girls who wear a certain dress size of a certain race or whatever. SOME girls like large penises. And a lot of gay guys do.

Don't be hatin', little boys and girls. You all make me laugh. You are so petty and 'PC'. Size does matter, accept the fact.

ReputationRep:
    I know man. Im still waiting for someone to congratulate me for packing serious heat...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruaidhri)
    Well I know tis all open to question and sex is a very personalised sort of pursuit. But if your talking not-that-big differences, like 5 inch to 7 inch or 6 inch to 8ish inch, and the usual width increase with the length increase, then it is likely to do you some favours rather than hinder you isn’t it? I agree that perhaps when things start getting crazy and there’s like 10 inch schlongs as thick as chair legs or whatever then it could just hurt a girl and make it unejoyable.
    Unusual sizes can definitely be a hinderance - large ones may be quite painful while small ones may struggle to reach very much...
    However, you'd probably be quite surprised how much a small difference can make. It can be the difference between good sex and great sex

A good start to her sex life? If she wanted to get with an inexperienced dude to lose it, she could have ditched this guy and done exactly that.
    She didn't want an experienced dude to lose it, she wanted a "decent" innocent guy, and so I'm assuming that she waited so long because they can be quite hard to find...

ReputationRep:
    She didn't want an experienced dude to lose it, she wanted a "decent" innocent guy, and so I'm assuming that she waited so long because they can be quite hard to find...
    No, I said that she could have found another inexpierenced dude fairly easy. Are they that hard to find? I think most fellas exagerate how many girls theyve been with.

Unusual sizes can definitely be a hinderance - large ones may be quite painful while small ones may struggle to reach very much...
    However, you'd probably be quite surprised how much a small difference can make. It can be the difference between good sex and great sex
    In what terms. in terms of the overall expierence, or strictly interms of the feeling of it inside you (graphic!)? you probably have to account for bend and everything aswell, but i think that gets a bit too picky and needlessly away from the issue that i still think having a 7.5incher has, in most cases (note, not all), got to be better than having a 5 incher, both of which are in the hands of equally good 'love makers'

Just to confirm, she is 100% sure that this thing is a mighty 4 inches. So clean up the debate yall. His being a virgin initially was only one of many factors in the attraction also. i imagine given that hes unlikely to cheat. Somebody compliment me on my amazing analysis skills. these things considered, I think its fair to say if she wanted to get shut of him it wouldnt make here evil or shallow or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but because guys tend to make that exaggeration, it can be hard for a girl to find virgins because you're always being told otherwise. If you get what I mean :s

The size thing:
    In terms of experience and feeling... A 7.5 incher isn't really any better than a 5 incher. You've said it already - you've got to take into account all variables, and so a larger penis may actually feel quite pathetic compared to a smaller one. Then of course, like I said, it depends upon the girl... because a 7.5 incher may be painful, or on the other hand, a 5 incher may seem non-existent. Hence, why I'll never agree that bigger is better :p:

ReputationRep:
    but consider the likely girth increase with the 7.5 incher. Its the girth that matters anyway isnt it? Surely that must account for a more discernible feeling given the nerves are stimulated more due to more stretching?

I agree bigger isnt invariably better, i still reckon it is more than 50% of the time though.

ReputationRep:
    A long, thick penis feels better for a woman (and a man, if you swing that way) than a shorter, thinner one. End of.

If you turn a girl on, you would be surprised what she can actually take.

ReputationRep:
    but consider the likely girth increase with the 7.5 incher. Its the girth that matters anyway isnt it? Surely that must account for a more discernible feeling given the nerves are stimulated more due to more stretching?
    But who said that thicker is better? Have you not realised that the girth should be a comfortable size for the girl concerned, rather than "thicker is better"? There's only so much stretch that can be pleasurable for any girl, and anything more than that is just uncomfortable.

(Original post by JacquesNoir)
    A long, thick penis feels better for a woman (and a man, if you swing that way) than a shorter, thinner one. End of.

If you turn a girl on, you would be surprised what she can actually take.
    Are you female? ^o)

It's not about what we can "take", but what makes it feel really good.

Every woman has her own "ideal size", and it will vary considerably from one girl to the next. So, Girl A may aim for a thick 7 incher, but Girl B may prefer a thinner 5 incher.

ReputationRep:
    and Girl C might not care if he's got a penis the size of a small lawnmower/pencil, as long as he's got a good personality and she likes him!

ReputationRep:
    ^ Exactly.

Large does not always mean it's better.

ReputationRep:
    You're the one who said 7.5" might hurt. I don't have to be female to know that girls like to be filled. I know that from the comments of my lovers.

ReputationRep:
    I can tell you from experience that if it's too big for the girl, then it will hurt - and that's not good.

Being "filled" is different to being stretched - and not everybody likes to be completely filled.

ReputationRep:
    But who said that thicker is better? Have you not realised that the girth should be a comfortable size for the girl concerned, rather than "thicker is better"? There's only so much stretch that can be pleasurable for any girl, and anything more than that is just uncomfortable.
    Again, im not saying a beer can is always better. Im just saying, say, a 5.2 inch wide one is likely going to stimulate more than a 4.5 inch one. Those type of measurements don’t hurt like 95% of girls. Im talking within reason here, im not saying a 7 inch thick willy is always what girls want.

Im also not saying penis size is ALL that matters (everything gets taken in such absolute terms!) I was just trying to point out the a smaller (when compared to average sizes) willy probably gets beat by a slightly larger than average willy in most cases.

on a sort of side point, since we're arguing about bigger being better, the idea of it 'hurting' isnt always invariably bad, though i imagine it is in most cases. Im not intending to sound like a bragging moron, but i just to hurt my grilfriend a bit but she liked it. That said, theres a big difference between it hurting a bit and being impaled by a footlong or something.

ReputationRep:
    Again, im not saying a beer can is always better. Im just saying, say, a 5.2 inch wide one is likely going to stimulate more than a 4.5 inch one. Those type of measurements don’t hurt like 95% of girls. Im talking within reason here, im not saying a 7 inch thick willy is always what girls want.
    It's not just whether it hurts the girl or not. A smaller penis can provide a bit more variation in terms of stimulation. For example, if the penis filled the girl, then it will always rub against everything, however a smaller one allows the guy to concentrate on certain areas if he wants. Thus, there is no reason to find a bigger penis preferable - nor is a smaller one particularly preferable.

Im also not saying penis size is ALL that matters (everything gets taken in such absolute terms!) I was just trying to point out the a smaller (when compared to average sizes) willy probably gets beat by a slightly larger than average willy in most cases.
    Whereas I would still go against this claim. As long as the guy with the smaller penis isn't completely boring when it comes to sex, there's no reason to push him away to go for the bigger guy. To be honest, it's probably a 50:50 thing.

ReputationRep:
    It's not just whether it hurts the girl or not. A smaller penis can provide a bit more variation in terms of stimulation. For example, if the penis filled the girl, then it will always rub against everything, however a smaller one allows the guy to concentrate on certain areas if he wants. Thus, there is no reason to find a bigger penis preferable - nor is a smaller one particularly preferable
    But a bigger one can just not go all the way in and achive the same ends? Conversely, a smaller one cant go in further.

Whereas I would still go against this claim. As long as the guy with the smaller penis isn't completely boring when it comes to sex, there's no reason to push him away to go for the bigger guy. To be honest, it's probably a 50:50 thing.
    Im not saying people would be pushed away, i dont think people are that arsed about it in the scheme of things, though i still think purely from a stimulation point of view a slightly bigger one will stimulate more. But of course, given in the scheme of things this isnt that central, it doesnt matter that much, but i still think there is a (mostly positive) difference.

ReputationRep:
    But a bigger one can just not go all the way in and achive the same ends? Conversely, a smaller one cant go in further.
    I'm not just talking about length, I'm talking about girth too. One way to put it is that a bigger guy has, err, less room to maneouvre, so he's a bit more limited to the specific areas that he can stimulate. A smaller guy can target more specific areas and thus create a different experience.
    At the end of the day, as long as the important areas are stimulated, the rest doesn't matter that much - so a smaller guy is not at a disadvantage.... Unless the girl has already found an optimal size that pleasures her

(Original post by loopymeg)
    It's not just whether it hurts the girl or not. A smaller penis can provide a bit more variation in terms of stimulation. For example, if the penis filled the girl, then it will always rub against everything, however a smaller one allows the guy to concentrate on certain areas if he wants. Thus, there is no reason to find a bigger penis preferable - nor is a smaller one particularly preferable.
    I disagree, a man would have to be built like an elephants leg and actually rip the vaginal opening to be unable to move around and stimulate different areas. The inside is much much stretchier than the outside.

ReputationRep:
    anyone worrying about willy size, ought to look at russel brand! his is uber small & apparently hes amazing in the bedroom!

ReputationRep:
    Im always a bit skeptical of how much manuvering you can do though. If you want to get really target specific just use fingers, once your 'in the pocket' the fact your between a set of hips sort of limits where you can go, especially given you'll be lying on something (taking away a dimention for movement) and the willy isnt double jointed, even if it is curved.

im clearly not going to convince you. I shall therefore take my larger than average penis elsewhere for admiration :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Timeslikethese)
    I disagree, a man would have to be built like an elephants leg and actually rip the vaginal opening to be unable to move around and stimulate different areas. The inside is much much stretchier than the outside.
    I meant that he'd find it easier to maneouvre without quite as much resistance in places. It's hard to explain

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.