Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ladies- Is it a turnoff that the guy does not drink and is a Vegan? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by safaa7)
    I think thats a turn on especially if they dont do any kind of drugs Would you mind dating someone who isn't a vegan and drinks?
    No i would not at all

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kittyk16)
    Vegan isn't but no alcohol or drugs is
    Okay

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Some will love it, some will think it is ridiculous and most will fall somewhere in-between. Ultimately you can't control their perception of your life choices so do what makes you happy and let the rest take care of itself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    I'm a vegetarian and I wouldn't find it a turn off as long as he wasn't a militant vegan.
    Lmao
    whats a militant vegan? A vegan ISIS guy ? Jk

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idunno99)
    I've been raised a vegan(dont see a point in changing this as I've been like this forever) and i dont drink aswell let alone do drugs or smoke.Are these 2 factors turnoffs?
    I don't smoke, rarely drink, and i'm a vegetarian. I wish I had the courage to go vegan but everyone I know barely accepts that i'm a vegetarian. There's lots of vegan groups on facebook if you want to associate with some like minded people. I think it's veganism especially and vegetarianism is a turn off for a lot of omnivores because they just see them as fussy and if they're wasting their time trying to save lives because animals are still being killed. people can be so closed minded sometimes. there's plenty of people who will find it a turn on and accept you so don't worry what others think. If you want to be a vegan be a vegan. It's up to you. You just do you. and same goes for drinking and smoking!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Balor)
    Some will love it, some will think it is ridiculous and most will fall somewhere in-between. Ultimately you can't control their perception of your life choices so do what makes you happy and let the rest take care of itself.
    Thanks for the great advice:yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amylaraman)
    I don't smoke, rarely drink, and i'm a vegetarian. I wish I had the courage to go vegan but everyone I know barely accepts that i'm a vegetarian. There's lots of vegan groups on facebook if you want to associate with some like minded people. I think it's veganism especially and vegetarianism is a turn off for a lot of omnivores because they just see them as fussy and if they're wasting their time trying to save lives because animals are still being killed. people can be so closed minded sometimes. there's plenty of people who will find it a turn on and accept you so don't worry what others think. If you want to be a vegan be a vegan. It's up to you. You just do you. and same goes for drinking and smoking!
    Okay Thanks!:yy:
    Do you know the names of any such groups ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aperture)
    Absolutely! Don't worry yourself!
    Thanks!:top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maracatinca)
    Not at all, not drinking in particular is actually a big plus in my books. But the only condition is not being pushy or condescending about his lifestyle.
    Thats great. I'm not pushy or condensing at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by extraordinaire)
    Depends on the individual, not drinking can actually be a good thing (the practicality of it)
    :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hollyht)
    Turn ons for me as I'm also a vegan non drinker 😊😊
    Thats Awesome!
    Glad to see so many other people like me on here.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue2337)
    Well, if your girlfriend/boyfriend/pals wanted to go to a steakhouse, it would be pretty rubbish for you to miss out on spending time with other people just because of your ethical beliefs? If I avoided all restaurants that were meat-y, like Nandos for example, I'd miss out on a lot of things which would suck and come off super rude?
    I agree 100%

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Artjen)
    I'd date a vegan so long as they didn't:
    1. Refuse to kiss me until I'd brushed my teeth
    2. Insist I kept my food in a different fridge
    3. Arrange the menus so they couldn't see what I was eating
    4. Say "I'll do the cooking, you just bring any meat you need"
    5. Refuse to eat a chip which had been on my plate because it was next to a burger which they neglected to note was actually a veggie burger anyway
    Bitter, moi?
    I wouldn't do any of these other than i wouldn't wanna kiss the girl if she has not brushed her teeth irrespective of her being vegan or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    5'10 and around 70-75 kilos but why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbgeorgie)
    Yes, (i'm female fyi - in case you thought otherwise with the 'dude')
    LoL
    Cool!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AMaster1)
    I'll be honest... Don't drink, fine. Vegan? As a vegetarian, having dinner with a Vegan, bloody miserable as I hate tofu!
    Haha okay

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idunno99)
    Okay Thanks!:yy:
    Do you know the names of any such groups ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It wouldn't let me post so i messaged you. Now I realize what I did wrong i'm gonna post the links here in case anyone else needs them xD
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/5842...oup_browse_new

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbgeorgie)
    Yes, (i'm female fyi - in case you thought otherwise with the 'dude')
    LoL!
    Cool:smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amylaraman)
    It wouldn't let me post so i messaged you. Now I realize what I did wrong i'm gonna post the links here in case anyone else needs them xD
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/5842...oup_browse_new
    Thanks
    You're awesome:yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It won't be a turn off to teetotal vegan women

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.