Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you could do any job/career in the world without the hassle what would it be? Watch

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by 32.24.34)
    Can't I just be Michelle Obama 's biceps??? Like??? I don't understand why people haven't said this yet???
    goalss

ReputationRep:
    Surgeon

ReputationRep:
    ceo of a fortune 500 company

ReputationRep:
    chemical engineer

ReputationRep:
    Well, probably a fast jet pilot (no surprises there), or if not that, maybe an astronaut, F1 Driver or UK Special Forces... idk
    Never gonna happen though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SummerStrawberry)
    If it wasn't for my flipping anxiety (), I'd be a doctor, so I guess that!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd also suddenly become amazing at coding and make something like Instagram and sell it for loads of money - best of both worlds! :giggle:
    Anxiety really sucks, All aboard SS. Feels

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    Prime Minister. Could have been if it weren't for that oik Gove....
    Lol there was actually a time when I wanted to be prime minister. I planned to study politics at university, start my own party and work my way up from there. Good thing that didn't happen. I'd probably say something stupid and the whole world would hate me.

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably be a singer/songwriter. But ya know. Anxiety lol. Dream job since I was like 8. Anyway My second choice is interior design. I begin studying towards my degree in September. So yeah if anyone wants a house remodel hit me up!

ReputationRep:
    Resident DJ at my own nightclub.

ReputationRep:
    Ive always wanted to be a toilet cleaner for the Royal Family. It would be an honour to replace their toiletry everyday. :007:

ReputationRep:
    A traveller
    Actor without the hassle of laughing when being in serious situations
    Criminal/ human rights lawyer
    UN Ambassador
    Professional hacker (so i can hack into government databases to find out if bush really done 9/11, where hillary's deleted email at, and to see what the government is really hiding.

ReputationRep:
    I would love to be a travel blogger. I love the experiences one can acquire from that, but don't have the necessary budget, so yeah

ReputationRep:
    A musician/singer! Having a following that will come out to see you perform in your home country and beyond, ugh what a life that would be, I want it!

ReputationRep:
    Game developer id like to be the one to do the graphics and plot the story but not touch on the back end just deal with the front

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashanddust)
    -Vampire Slayer
    -Chocolate Taster
    -Time Traveller
    Haaaaai.

ReputationRep:
    An actor or model.

If not that then id love to be a traveller who documents my travels around the world and makes money out of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsiyaAden9879)
    A traveller
    Actor without the hassle of laughing when being in serious situations
    Criminal/ human rights lawyer
    UN Ambassador
    Professional hacker (so i can hack into government databases to find out if bush really done 9/11, where hillary's deleted email at, and to see what the government is really hiding.
    I don't get what you mean by this. Do you mean like a comedy actor who then branches out into dramatic performances? Like Jim Carrey and Steve Carrell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asif007)
    I don't get what you mean by this. Do you mean like a comedy actor who then branches out into dramatic performances? Like Jim Carrey and Steve Carrell?
    Loool no. I mean being able to do serious roles without my continuous laughter getting in the way if that makes sense. Because, I tend to laugh in serious situations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsiyaAden9879)
    Loool no. I mean being able to do serious roles without my continuous laughter getting in the way if that makes sense. Because, I tend to laugh in serious situations.
    Oh ok, I see, lol. I do the same sometimes - but you can learn to train that out of yourself! Lots of good actors are awesome in dramas and comedies at the same time. It's all about the mindset.

ReputationRep:
    what are jobs which involve writing and not being stuck in office all day (not about that office life) and I also enjoy reading fiction.

To answer the OP: Actor - that'd be awesome

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Articles and guides:

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Quick links:

Unanswered career sector and employment threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.