Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, would you have sex with a girl on her period during Freshers? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newsunflower)
    I want to be with someone but the guys I want never give me a chance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am assuming you are going to be a fresher during Fresher's Week. Uni is going to be different than what you've experienced before. Don't be the girl that slept around during freshers especially if you are going to be living in student accomodations. Why don't you use Freshers for what it is intended, meet people to form friendships, find societies etc. I promise you that before long someone is going to want to get to know you and take you out because they want to know you as a person. Don't sell yourself short and become the easy "go to" girl for quick sex and nothing more. You have more substance than that. You've worked hard and earned a place at uni. Be proud of yourself and be patient and the rest will work itself out and you want have to worry about your period. Good Luck.

ReputationRep:
    links broken

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDKGames)
    Well don't worry, I'm sure you'll find a guy just as desperate as you because losing virginity on fresher's to a stranger is an absolute must for self-worth, bragging rights, and more importantly, your degree.
    Meh, I pretty much did the same thing, although it was at the end of first year rather than the start.

Didn't affect my self worth, who brags about losing their virginity; it's completely natural? and my degree was just fine. Actually I've just finished my MSc and applying for PhDs now. Loosen up a little.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Perfectly_Imperfect)
    Meh, I pretty much did the same thing, although it was at the end of first year rather than the start.

Didn't affect my self worth, who brags about losing their virginity; it's completely natural? and my degree was just fine. Actually I've just finished my MSc and applying for PhDs now. Loosen up a little.
    /sarcasm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    links broken
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopefully1)
    I am assuming you are going to be a fresher during Fresher's Week. Uni is going to be different than what you've experienced before. Don't be the girl that slept around during freshers especially if you are going to be living in student accomodations. Why don't you use Freshers for what it is intended, meet people to form friendships, find societies etc. I promise you that before long someone is going to want to get to know you and take you out because they want to know you as a person. Don't sell yourself short and become the easy "go to" girl for quick sex and nothing more. You have more substance than that. You've worked hard and earned a place at uni. Be proud of yourself and be patient and the rest will work itself out and you want have to worry about your period. Good Luck.
    Or have fun and experiment with sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopefully1)
    I never get male attention though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wish to have your problems just ask someone drunk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VictoriaPowlett)
    Wish to have your problems just ask someone drunk
    I get rejected all the time though.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I would have to go to the GP for it (which isn't possible before university due to work commitments), and sadly you can't buy them in Boots.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You can buy them online, Boots and Superdrug both offer it. It's called Utovlan but the side effects are nasty, when you come off it you have a very heavy and painful period.

ReputationRep:
    Period sex is for relationships rather than casual encounters in my book. Shouldn't imagine it will have a big impact on the start of the uni experience though. I had a lot of fun without any bonking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zarek)
    Period sex is for relationships rather than casual encounters in my book. Shouldn't imagine it will have a big impact on the start of the uni experience though. I had a lot of fun without any bonking.
    Well that's my issue. Guys I like don't want to be in a relationship with me.

ReputationRep:
    Id just do anal instead. Im really squeamish with blood, id take the brown stuff over that and make her suck me clean anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ALittleLost25)
    Id just do anal instead. Im really squeamish with blood, id take the brown stuff over that and make her suck me clean anyway
    Anal is just as disgusting, if not worse. And it hurts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    I'm not a guy but can I just say something. Too many people go to uni with the idea that freshers is some sex filled orgie environment where everybody gets laid everyday, multiple times a day.

It's not
    Found the Cambridge/Imperial student. Poor lad.

(Original post by LifeAfterAnjem)
    I would have thought acquainting oneself with the facilities of the institution should take preference over any penile exploits at this early stage in the academic proceedings.
    Don't be silly! You move in around 4 days before freshers. That's plenty of time to look at facilities and make friends.

Anal is just as disgusting, if not worse. And it hurts.
    What uni u going anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Where do you live? I will have sex with you provided you are not horrible. OK?Then u can stop worrying about getting sex during Refreshers
    Taking one for the team? Good lad! :yy:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And OP if you get any action on freshers....you've got 3 more years of trying. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In Uranus)
    Taking one for the team? Good lad! :yy:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And OP if you get any action on freshers....you've got 3 more years of trying. Good luck
    All the good boys will be taken by then.

All the good boys will be taken by then.
    You just want to have sex so why do you care if he's a nice guy or a prick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You just want to have sex so why do you care if he's a nice guy or a prick
    No I want a relatonship with sex. But I would have an ONS in the mean time. Because I'm really horny.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.