Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The gig is up - Corbyn just as decieftul as other politicians #Traingate Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hilarious watching so many right wingers having a **** fit over this.

The government could announce that Downing Street has actually been selling crack out of a drive-through window in the back with Hammond sucking **** for an extra two quid, and at BEST these same right wingers might say "oh wow" out loud and onto the next. ****ing unbelievable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGuyReturns)

The government could announce that Downing Street has actually been selling crack out of a drive-through window in the back with Hammond sucking **** for an extra two quid, and at BEST these same right wingers might say "oh wow" out loud and onto the next. ****ing unbelievable.
    If the cops raided Downing St on a drugs bust, the headlines the next day would be "Corbyn refuses to act on cocaine issue" and "evidence points to Corbyn as dealer".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGuyReturns)

I'm not right wing, I just find the whole situation bizarre tbh.

The absurdity of it all is that he wouldn't have to try very hard(just go at the right time) to find a train that was actually overcrowded. Instead he's made himself(and Labour by extension) look ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesN88)
    I'm not right wing, I just find the whole situation bizarre tbh.

The absurdity of it all is that he wouldn't have to try very hard(just go at the right time) to find a train that was actually overcrowded. Instead he's made himself(and Labour by extension) look ridiculous.
    I think that the train probably was really crowded.

There were probably some unoccupied seats - however these may have had bags placed on them as people went to the bathroom. But I think it more likely than not that Corbyn and his team did struggle to find seats. Their search took them the length of the train where they did the video piece.

Considering that:
    -Virgin is refusing to show footage of the rest of the train and has failed to show footage from the vestibules
    -that in the footage we do see, there appear to be people standing in the vestibules
    -that other passengers have commented that the train was crowded
    -that these trains are always bloody crowded

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexanderHam)
    Mentally-ill people often project their own psychopathologies onto others. I don't take it personally that you are this way
    At least you know your own condition. Well done, that is the first step towards recovery.

Go Alex!

ReputationRep:
    Virgin starting to back pedal on their story. :rolleyes:

"
    A spokesperson for Virgin Trains said: “We know that some of our services on our east and west coast franchises are extremely popular, and it can be hard to find a seat.” It usually happened in particular circumstances, the operator added, for example when there’s a big sporting event, or on the first off-peak train out of London.“Unfortunately we can’t do anything about cup finals or fares regulation, which could spread demand much more effectively if it was less of a blunt instrument,” the spokesperson said, arguing they would be “delighted to work with ministers if they were interested in reviewing the fares structure for long distance services, with the aim of reducing the overcrowding that can occur”.
    "
    http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...-lack-of-seats

ReputationRep:
    Branson didn't check his facts and steamed in - apparently telling lies in public to guard your cash-machine milk-the-taxpayer franchise against much needed plans to renationalise comes well ahead of any actual, you know, true facts.

ReputationRep:
    This is doctored footage by the capitalist elite and the Illuminati.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Yes the whole train issue is clearly more absurd than the Downing Street drug haul.
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    Branson didn't check his facts and steamed in - apparently telling lies in public to guard your cash-machine milk-the-taxpayer franchise against much needed plans to renationalise comes well ahead of any actual, you know, true facts.
    Would love to rep this.

P.S. Downing Street (or Conservative HQ) probably do have large quantities of illegal drugs. And they'll use the same excuse as Corbyn: we're experiencing the same issues as ordinary people.

ReputationRep:
    A new picture has been released: Branson looking sympathetic at the plight of rail passengers on his franchise.

ReputationRep:
    04MR17

It genuinely wouldn't surprise me if the Tory conference was a massive cocaine fest.

ReputationRep:
    04MR17

It genuinely wouldn't surprise me if the Tory conference was a massive cocaine fest.
    It would surprise me if it wasn't.

ReputationRep:
    Labour - never one to make a screw up full and proper - now we have Owen Smith on video calling Corbyn a lunatic...

ReputationRep:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/OwenSmith...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

:clap2::clap2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skeptical_john)
    Labour - never one to make a screw up full and proper - now we have Owen Smith on video calling Corbyn a lunatic...
    Smh, where?

ReputationRep:
    Now he's getting rattled about it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37173048

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InnerTemple)
    I've used that very service. The first stop is York... over an hour away when the picture was taken.

Maybe they all wanted to be really well prepared and ready to get off?
    Actually, if you bother to look at the picture they are standing at the food bar And the fact York is so far away at the time the pic is taken simply serves to destroy the Corbynite lies that he only got a seat after people had got off the train

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inhuman)
    At least you know your own condition. Well done, that is the first step towards recovery.
    Denying and projecting will only prolong your personal problems with paranoia and mental illness. You seem to be quite upset, perhaps this forum is too much excitement for you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexanderHam)
    Denying and projecting will only prolong your personal problems with paranoia and mental illness. You seem to be quite upset, perhaps this forum is too much excitement for you?
    Your psychiatrist told you that? Sounds like he knows his stuff, you should listen to him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inhuman)
    X
    You seem to be very upset. Perhaps you're becoming tired and emotional, having spent the last 7 hours on this website today from the time you got up, after having spent 9 hours (at least) yesterday afternoon and evening.

I can understand that perhaps your lack of normal human contact and relationships makes you particularly snippy and sensitive. Add that to your cult obsession with Corbyn and I can see why you're so distressed by my debunking your Dear Leader's lies.

In any case, it's clear you have issues and it's far easier just to add you to my ignore list.

Bye

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 1, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.