Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    so not taking part in f*** a fresher week then?

i'll get me coat.

Mod Expression - Watch the language please. Post amended to remove profanity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vladek)
    so not taking part in f*** a fresher week then?

i'll get me coat.
    Haha, here its just known as "snogger a fresher" we are too conversative. I have never taken part in those games though, I live at home and my university club is too far, I am near the same city centre though.

Mod Expression - Watch the language (Quotation) please. Post amended to remove profanity

ReputationRep:
    Not if my boyfriend is going to be right beside me then no lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj_uk)
    Not if my boyfriend is going to be right beside me then no lol!
    You're too young anyway, to play that game you must be a 3rd year student. Its rather dirty and cheesey really when you think about it. Almost perverted.

ReputationRep:
    snog a fresher, ha.

yeah doubt your boyfriend would be too happy! maybe like avoid that bit of freshers week!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    You're too young anyway, to play that game you must be a 3rd year student. Its rather dirty and cheesey really when you think about it. Almost perverted.
    You party pooper.

ReputationRep:
    How is it almost perverted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenarbisbanned)
    How is it almost perverted?
    I think AT has lost his touch with women.

ReputationRep:
    Trust me I'll try and avoid it. lol!

ReputationRep:
    Depends if AT intends to use leather goods i guess!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vladek)
    Depends if AT intends to use leather goods i guess!!
    lol, anyone remeber that pic of him in a leather outifit? lol

ReputationRep:
    I am almost 22 so I am quite old, I look more like 30, so 18 year olds look very young to me, it would seem wrong.

As for loosing my touch with women I was never in touch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    lol, anyone remeber that pic of him in a leather outifit? lol
    eh?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    eh?:confused:
    Since you ask:
    Well as I seem to recall someobdy extracted your picture from the picture thread? and proceeded to extract your face and attach it to a pic of some guy who obviously has a leather fetish, as he was in full PVC. As I seem to recall, you weren't happy, and the forum was in stitches.

ReputationRep:
    I am almost 22 so I am quite old, I look more like 30, so 18 year olds look very young to me, it would seem wrong.

As for loosing my touch with women I was never in touch
    You've missed out on so much fun. Would you say that it was down to Salford Uni, or is it your behaviour that is to blame, for you not getting in touch with women? i.e. not getting any.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    You've missed out on so much fun. Would you say that it was down to Salford Uni, or is it your behaviour that is to blame, for you not getting in touch with women? i.e. not getting any.
    I think you know the answer to this one already Bhaal

ReputationRep:
    I think you know the answer to this one already Bhaal
    lol

ReputationRep:
    So because 18 seems young to you, care to explain to the rest of us why f*** a fresher is perverted?

Mod Expression - Watch the language please. This is why your narb account is still serving a ban. Post amended to remove profanity

ReputationRep:
    i went out with an 18 year old when i was in the fourth year, it totally didn't work out!

ReputationRep:
    So because 18 seems young to you, care to explain to the rest of us why f*** a fresher is perverted?
    Cause an 18 year old won't go out with him? I don't know, but his perceptions are ill contrived.

Mod Expression - Watch the language (Quotation) please. Post amended to remove profanity

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.