Would you be the opposite sex for a day?

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    You can't really though, can you?

Drive a car wrong= Oh it's because she's a woman
    Have sex with loads of guys= Slut
    Have sex with no guys= Prude/ virgin
    Be a career woman= unattractive + masculine
    Be a housewife= Sponge off man
    Be a leader/ manager= Oh she's bossy/ a *****

No man, ever, gets ridiculed for the above except maybe for being a virgin
    And also, I really do hope things are different now days.

If a women is a career women or a leader I think they are more looked up to/ admired

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookie123456789)
    And also, I really do hope things are different now days.

If a women is a career women or a leader I think they are more looked up to/ admired

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Meh, fair play.

Oh you wouldn't think it considering some the comments on here :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkarian)
    1. You assume I'm a guy based on the fact I have an opinion and I'm online. My gender is female.

2. My statement was based on the fact that you can choose freely what your gender is but you can't freely choose your sex, that requires changing over time through actual hospital related things.

3. You weren't exactly clear either way so it is down to the person to assume when you say you don't fit into either as unless you are mid process of changing your sex then you would only be referring to your gender.

4. I wasn't having a go at you at all, I just prefer people know the terms they are using as sex =/= gender.

5. I didn't tell you what you were referring to, I said "I believe you may" -be/are referring to- This is me saying that you didn't exactly say it correctly and as most people misuse the terms gender and sex I had to make sure you were aware they are different terms, not the same thing.

6. Stop being so aggressive as soon as someone tries to help you because they can't read your mind to tell if you know something or not so all they can do is help you know that you may need to clarify or make known the fact you know you are using the words correctly. There was at least 2 meanings what you said could be taken as, you can't blame me for picking one.
    You go girl!!! *high five*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Maybe. I could be the first female in history not to expect free drinks in a bar from every other bloke there.*

ReputationRep:
    pfft hell yeah! so long as i'm a hot chick

best way to make a lot of money in a day. if i was a woman i'd work at a strip club and whore myself all night long to rich sugardaddies. women have it made, which is why i never understand why so many of them are always broke. i can only imagine that they love to shop too much

ReputationRep:
    Oh heck yeah. I love being a woman but I'd love to see things from another perspective.

ReputationRep:
    Of course it's this website where I come across questions like this..

As for the question, since I opened the thread. Hell no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    I've always wanted to try having a period so sure.
    thats the last thing you want... i got mine and cravings are awful... currently eating egg mayo and sweet corn and chicken

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I would like to know what sex feels like for a guy.

ReputationRep:
    I would totally do that tbh. Would be even better if it was permanent

ReputationRep:
    yes!!! i wanna know what having a dick feels like, and getting a bj and etc

ReputationRep:
    Surprised nobody has mentioned multiple orgasms...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lunak97)
    being a woman is one of the greatest things one can be. A woman in herself is the true definition of Strength

What does that even mean? Like, what does that actually mean? A woman 'in herself'? huhh? As opposed to out of herself? Is a guy capable of being 'in himself'? Is a guy not strong, is he only strong when 'in himself'? What makes this 'in herself' woman so much stronger than men, whether they're 'in themselves' or not? Or are they both the 'definition of strength'? Because if not, that's beginning to sound a tad sexist .

ReputationRep:
    It'd be kinda fun... I'd go to a club and flirt with loadsa guys and get loadsa sex that i never have any chance of getting as a guy,,, then cry loads about how all guys are awaful, get loads of sympathy, free drinks, free houses, free stuff and more sex , before swanning back to my lonely not any more virgin male life

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely. Can my boyfriend switch sex for the day too? It'd make role reversal a hell of a lot easier and more effective.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    It a way I only want to try it to try and sympathise with women and I'm just curious how it feels
    painful... very painful

ReputationRep:
    YES !!

Of course
    I want to stand and urinate like a pro
    Also
    Ask someone to kick my balls
    Love to know that feeling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AppleB)
    Of course
    I want to stand and urinate like a pro
    Also
    Ask someone to kick my balls
    Love to know that feeling

Its like period pain, but much worse as each ball is like a core that is bursting with pain, that even a soldier cannot ignore

ReputationRep:
    Yeah would be interesting, maybe a couple of weeks, time without having a period and time with (experiencing it, with a body that experiences cramps/pain, since not every women does, would make it much easier to relate).

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 18, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.