Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What makes a girl (or boy) a boring texter? Watch

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't want to give him a boner via online messaging! I don't want to start sexting him!
    someone I used to talk to online always asked me for my number, but I never gave him. But That was only because he'd often start sexting, which I didn't hate, so I'd just reply with flirty messages (I never sent a nude or anything).

Anyway my point is I'd have actually given him my number if he wasn't talking about sex all the time, because he actually seemed like a nice guy in all our normal conversations. He still gave me his number but I never used it, sometimes I'm so close to calling him but then don't, because that would be weird now.

*We spoke everyday for almost a month, so now I kind of miss him a lot, but I just remind myself there was obviously only one reason why he was messaging me and I told him I wouldn't give him that

ReputationRep:
    I find texting boring in general.

ReputationRep:
    I knew someone who would text me first to ask what I was up to but would then send back one word replies whenever I texted him back. Drove me crazy!

ReputationRep:
    "Hey, wuut?"
    "Nm, wbu?"
    "Same tbh, lol"

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.