Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ive been with this number of boys- is that bad? Watch

• Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    sadly it already has
    Please don't get me wrong - I'm not judging you.

What's done is done and nothing will change that.

The power is with you and you alone because only you can break the cycle.

Avoid alcohol (which I somehow suspect is involved).

Wait until you are in a stable relationship and understand the other persons intent and with a decent reciprocating guy before progressing to a physical relationship. A good way of finding out about the other person first is spending time with them over several weeks/months ( I know others will say get real but hey, it's worked for me) and making your own decisions about their values and they way they behave/treat other people especially towards women. As the saying goes, people are defined by the company they keep.

Time heals and as you mature, you can put this down to immaturity/naivety and move on. There is no need to disclose your history to anyone. Indeed, decent, assured and confident guy's have no need to even ask.

Best wishes, chin up and put this behind you. You can do it.

ReputationRep:
    do you usually swallow

(Original post by karl pilkington)
    do you usually swallow
    depends how much im attracted to the guy

(Original post by uberteknik)
    Please don't get me wrong - I'm not judging you.

What's done is done and nothing will change that.

The power is with you and you alone because only you can break the cycle.

Avoid alcohol (which I somehow suspect is involved).

Wait until you are in a stable relationship and understand the other persons intent and with a decent reciprocating guy before progressing to a physical relationship. A good way of finding out about the other person first is spending time with them over several weeks/months ( I know others will say get real but hey, it's worked for me) and making your own decisions about their values and they way they behave/treat other people especially towards women. As the saying goes, people are defined by the company they keep.

Time heals and as you mature, you can put this down to immaturity/naivety and move on. There is no need to disclose your history to anyone. Indeed, decent, assured and confident guy's have no need to even ask.

Best wishes, chin up and put this behind you. You can do it.
    i dont drink

ReputationRep:
    depends how much im attracted to the guy
    no but you must do it because you enjoy it also do you ever worry about hpv

ReputationRep:
    Do you honestly enjoy sucking guys that much? You don't even get an orgasm.

Also, no, I don't really consider it bad. I've just never heard of someone having so much oral sex without penetrative.

ReputationRep:
    YES. Very slutty

ReputationRep:
    ive slept with zero guys but ive sucked off like 13 different guys and kissed like over 20. is that bad. my age is 19
    hows about you make that 14, whats your phone number

(Original post by Aroused)
    hows about you make that 14, whats your phone number
    why

(Original post by Sorani)
    Do you honestly enjoy sucking guys that much? You don't even get an orgasm.

Also, no, I don't really consider it bad. I've just never heard of someone having so much oral sex without penetrative.
    ik i dont get pleasure but i like pleasuring guys. im not ready to lose my virginity yet, i may be loose when it comes to sucking but not with sex
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    ik i dont get pleasure but i like pleasuring guys. im not ready to lose my virginity yet, i may be loose when it comes to sucking but not with sex
    lol whats the point? you may as well hold out all together. why are you so adamant at waiting? I'm not going to judge you for that as thats your own personal choice.

ReputationRep:
    I think the main problem with large numbers of copulations is the fact that that lifestyle tends to draw you in to all the other seedy haraam behaviours and away from public dawah/zakat. Only marital reproduction can make an honest woman of you; if you absolutely have to you can indulge in this silly bother for the good of the partnership/family unit but reckless copulations with all and sundry just shatter a society.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.