The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
dinkymints
Yeah, the mixed one. Brother is at the other one. Didn't think I'd get in, but looks like I did :rolleyes: Anyone on here there?

Real sloanes wouldn't be seen dead in a wetsuit :biggrin: But, yes, surfing at polzeath is fun.
Anyway, back to eating. What is it you dont like about eating? If I could Id eat EVERYTHING I wanted..
Reply 102
Helenia
Oh. Where is it? Some of my friends went to places like that, though I never heard of Rock.

North cornwall. Across the river Camel from Padstow (also known as Stein-town, home to around a dozen of rick stein's restaurants and cafés), just south of polzeath. North of Wadebridge.
thenarbisbanned
Anyway, back to eating. What is it you dont like about eating? If I could Id eat EVERYTHING I wanted..

I do like eating, and i do eat what i want when i want, i just have to face certain consequences if i do.
amex
Hmm.... quite a good school. Presumably, you're not terribly sporty :tongue:
What's your first name?

lol, why? I doubt there'll be anyone else there with that name (esp given the number of girls!) so it's scarily identifying. I'm not there yet anyway!! And no, not so sporty :rolleyes: Used to be though, dunno what happened!
tis_me_lord
I do like eating, and i do eat what i want when i want, i just have to face certain consequences if i do.

what consequences?
Reply 106
I'd love to eat everything, however I'm afraid if I did that I would turn into a acne covered pepperoni pizza face, who resembles a snowman with a massive belly that appears as though it were created by five year olds.
thenarbisbanned

Feeling so horribly full (if you eat loads!) and the inevitable consequences of feeling big and bloated if you do it continually and unsensibly without lots of exercise!!

Also sometimes just the effort...

What do you not eat then, that you'd want to?!
Reply 108
thenarbisbanned
what consequences?

Erm ............turning into an oversized fatty, like that guy from Austin Powers?
amex
Real sloanes wouldn't be seen dead in a wetsuit :biggrin: But, yes, surfing at polzeath is fun.

It is. I've been doing muchos surfing since living down south. Going t' Rica then t' Rocco for some serious surf in a few weeks. It shall be good. My kast holiday was to please the missus, she ain't coming on these :biggrin:
amex
Hmm.... quite a good school. Presumably, you're not terribly sporty :tongue:
What's your first name?

More than quite a good school........................................................
Reply 111
amex
North cornwall. Across the river Camel from Padstow (also known as Stein-town, home to around a dozen of rick stein's restaurants and cafés), just south of polzeath. North of Wadebridge.

My lot used to go to Salcombe quite a lot, think they did sailing or something. I don't know, I was never part of that crowd, and any amount of time around Baz or Joey teaches me to shut up about my school.
Reply 112
dinkymints
lol, why? I doubt there'll be anyone else there with that name (esp given the number of girls!) so it's scarily identifying. I'm not there yet anyway!! And no, not so sporty :rolleyes: Used to be though, dunno what happened!

Okay, can I guess?
Lydia? Beth? Bella? Blair? Audrey? Chloe? Cleo? Emilia? Fanxi? Imogen? Izzy? Lara? Mahima? Olga?

okay, i'm bored. but yeah, I know the place.
dinkymints
Feeling so horribly full (if you eat loads!) and the inevitable consequences of feeling big and bloated if you do it continually and unsensibly without lots of exercise!!

Also sometimes just the effort...

What do you not eat then, that you'd want to?!

I eat alot of untasty rabbit food really, only part of my diet I enjoy is the scrambled eggs, rest of it is just forcing myself to eat. After a while you also get used to eating alot, I used to really struggle to eat as much as I do now, but its easyyyy these days
thenarbisbanned

I would eat absolutly anything, but sometimes my sport demands I only eat certain foods.
Reply 115
BazTheMoney
More than quite a good school........................................................

Well... I suppose if you're into schools that force feed exams :biggrin:
And you don't mind not having a swimming pool, golf course, gym, etc...

Sorry :biggrin: Academically it's outstanding. I'll give it that!
Reply 116
Helenia
My lot used to go to Salcombe quite a lot, think they did sailing or something. I don't know, I was never part of that crowd, and any amount of time around Baz or Joey teaches me to shut up about my school.

yeah, I learnt to sail in salcombe. At the island cruising club.
thenarbisbanned
I eat alot of untasty rabbit food really, only part of my diet I enjoy is the scrambled eggs, rest of it is just forcing myself to eat. After a while you also get used to eating alot, I used to really struggle to eat as much as I do now, but its easyyyy these days

I can stand rabbit food, only when smothered in pizza express salad dressing :biggrin: that stuff is great!!

Quite often especially in summer I don't feel like eating what the rest of the family is eating (usually indian food, hot and quite heavy) so make myself something else, or, um, just snack... or eat lots of salad with yummy dressing!!
amex
Okay, can I guess?
Lydia? Beth? Bella? Blair? Audrey? Chloe? Cleo? Emilia? Fanxi? Imogen? Izzy? Lara? Mahima? Olga?

okay, i'm bored. but yeah, I know the place.

Lol, no. Are they common names there then?! :tongue:
Reply 119
BazTheMoney
I would eat absolutly anything, but sometimes my sport demands I only eat certain foods.

Heh heh...malt loaf...yummy :biggrin:

To pretend to keep on topic, I'm quite a fussy eater, and can't take anything very spicy etc.

Latest

Trending

Trending