Lesbian muslim – my parents want me to marry my cousin....

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    nnnnnnnnn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goddess Flora)
    why would I be, cumshot caliph ?
    Is this really you? You're basically in drag dude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Stockholm Syndrome

noun

feelings of trust or affection felt in many cases of kidnapping or hostage-taking by a victim towards a captor.

basically this - but with your parents :holmes:
    No but these are my parents and I know they love me. It's not like they're doing this to hurt me. They said they don't want me to burn in hell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aishaluvsmuhamed)
    No but these are my parents and I know they love me. It's not like they're doing this to hurt me. They said they don't want me to burn in hell
    Yes they are, yes they may love you, no they are hurting you, no you won't burn in Hell

ReputationRep:
    Islam is the biggest load of horseshit I ever came across. To help you notice that go to YouTube and watch 'the masked Arab' videos. Stop wasting your only life on superstitions and take back control before your dead. There is no angry bearded man sitting in the clouds judging everybody waiting for you, alright!

(Original post by KyleH123)
    When you leave them you'll get your student finance loans.

Don't marry your family, that's disgusting and that's how children are born with deformities.
    One of my cousins has married her cousin and they have kids and their kids are perfectly healthy and normal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by STRANGER2)
    Islam is the biggest load of horseshit I ever came across. To help you notice that go to YouTube and watch 'the masked Arab' videos. Stop wasting your only life on superstitions and take back control before your dead. There is no angry bearded man sitting in the clouds judging everybody waiting for you, alright!
    not all Muslims are Arabs, not all Arabs are Muslim

js

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moneyshot Mufti)
    Is this really you? You're basically in drag dude.
    awkward :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    not all Muslims are Arabs, not all Arabs are Muslim

js
    The masked Arab is some guy who explains why the Quran is complete nonsense and since the Quran is written in Arabic then that guy could properly analyse it and show why it complete nonsense

Also I recommend watching a video called 'Beware of false prophets' by actualized.org. Goes in depth about why people would listen to anything and fall pray to it just because it sounds nice.

Just out of interest, what is your ethnicity?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    When I asked my mum what she'd do if she found out one of my brother's was gay, she said she'd send them off to be killed.
    Her family don't seem that bad.
    That's just...no words really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by STRANGER2)
    The masked Arab is some guy who explains why the Quran is complete nonsense and since the Quran is written in Arabic then that guy could properly analyse it and show why it complete nonsense

Also I recommend watching a video called 'Beware of false prophets' by actualized.org. Goes in depth about why people would listen to anything and fall pray to it just because it sounds nice.
    oooooooooooo i c
    mah mistake i thought it was a crazy saudi preacher :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Your username makes me want to doubt what you're saying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cain Tesfaye)
    no need to be anti semitic...
    It's also antisemitic to embargo the only Jew(ish state) for a little bit of mischievous troll behaviour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    Your username makes me want to doubt what you're saying
    I wish I was joking This is my reality but it's ok if I get Quran read on me then it will be fine

ReputationRep:
    i'm sorry but its either, stand up to your parents and be in control of your life or get forced to marry your cousin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TelAviv)
    It's also antisemitic to embargo the only Jew(ish state) for a little bit of mischievous troll behaviour
    i am pleased to announce sanctions have been lifted

but they will 'snap back' if any violations are detected

ReputationRep:
    It's a shame that your parents don't respect you. Don't marry your cousin there's no good that can come out of it. If they do threaten to stop paying fees then student finance is an option that's been suggested.

You're autonomy is paramount. Don't let anyone curtail you.

If you're serious and not a troll I'd recommend posting on r/exmuslim/ on reddit, because a lot of people have experienced similar things and you may be able to get better advice from people who understand the situation you're in completely.

ReputationRep:
    Yes,the r/exmuslim/ on reddit, and there's also the Ex Muslim Society on here.

Updated: September 20, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Does your body insecurities make you avoid PE or exercise?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.