What do you hate?

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatguy986)
    I swear I will get my lunatic of a dog to eat you. Then we'll see how smart you are.
    My budgie will end your lunatic dog m8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    My budgie will end your lunatic dog m8
    I'll throw you into the cage with your budgie. You and your stinking budgie can be cage friends. That will be absolute hell for your budgie- having to live in a cage with a disastrous turtle girl.

ReputationRep:
    I'll throw you into the cage with your budgie. You and your stinking budgie can be cage friends. That will be absolute hell for your budgie- having to live in a cage with a disastrous turtle girl.
    I'd rather live in a cage than with you, no wonder your dogs a lunatic whilst living with a greatguy

ReputationRep:
    I hate Americas gun laws. I know I don't live in the country but wtf they have so much mass shooting a year and they do nothing about it! I know Obama is trying to put stricter gun laws in place but it's a shame he's being criticised for it because of other peoples stupid views. I care that lives are being lost just because some scumbag can easily get his hands on a firearm. Also people can buy assault rifles, have you ever heard of a protection rifle ? I know I haven't. America need to sort their **** out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather live in a cage than with you, no wonder your dogs a lunatic whilst living with a greatguy
    My dog is lucky she gets to live with me- just a shame she is a bit crazy.

I feel sorry for your budgie. Imagine having to rely on a turtle girl to feed you.

ReputationRep:
    My dog is lucky she gets to live with me- just a shame she is a bit crazy.

I feel sorry for your budgie. Imagine having to rely on a turtle girl to feed you.
    Im off... i shall see you in your nightmares gn x

ReputationRep:
    Im off... i shall see you in your nightmares gn x
    Stay away from my amazing dreams you disaster :mad:

Spoiler:
    Show
    GN

Slow people are my achilles. I wouldnt mind people being slow but they often get in my way, which forces me to be slow too which is infuriating. BE SLOW ON YOUR ****ING OWN!

Ques. I would make queing illegal. Invent an alternative that doesnt involve waiting and lining up like chickens at a slaughter house.

People with this mindset.

Nuclear weapons. Is there anything more idiotic than mankind creating its own demise?

Traffic wardens/traffic police. Pedantic bags of maggots IMO.

Speed cameras. An unacceptable nuisance that has become a type of road cancer along with potholes.

Horses and anything to do with horses. They are the apex of boring. Its why people gamble on horse racing. Adding financial risk is the only way to make horse racing less boring.

Religion and any other theory involving creation (such as the big bang). I seriously doubt anyone has even come close to being right.

Dark stuff. (dark matter, dark energy etc). Scientists seem to have adopted the technique of calling anything they dont understand "dark". Hint of racism there somewhere.

Fishy minge.

Ant and Dec (more like dull and dullard).

ReputationRep:
    Getting up early and someone else wanting the toilet when I haven't finished xd

ReputationRep:
    Commitment

ReputationRep:
    Faith schools

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ℓove)
    Getting up early and someone else wanting the toilet when I haven't finished xd
    pretty much :lol:

ReputationRep:
    savage
    Spoiler:
    Show
    but true :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    savage
    Spoiler:
    Show
    but true :lol:
    AYO!! hahaha
    Spoiler:
    Show
    thanks i try

ReputationRep:
    AYO!! hahaha
    Spoiler:
    Show
    thanks i try

ReputationRep:
    I wish I knew what I hated. Haven't found anything so far to hate.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    x
    what a beautiful national treasure

ReputationRep:
    what a beautiful national treasure

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 26, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which is the best season?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.