• Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    lol thats late
    Nah for school I do that a lot just to finish work... on the bright side I get to talk to y'all cuz of the time difference :penguinhug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by wolfmoon88)
    Nah for school I do that a lot just to finish work... on the bright side I get to talk to y'all cuz of the time difference :penguinhug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh i see and fair enough.

:penguinhug:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Oh i see and fair enough.

:penguinhug:
    How's things over there?

Posted from TSR Mobile

How's things over there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Family life is breaking apart lol, so not so good.

What about there??
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Family life is breaking apart lol, so not so good.

What about there??
    hope you feel better :console: :hugs: if you need an online ear to talk about things, you can always pm me :penguinhug:

here it's going ok, trying to finish work before 12 am so I can sleep, dunno if it will happen tho...

hope you feel better :console: :hugs: if you need an online ear to talk about things, you can always pm me :penguinhug:

here it's going ok, trying to finish work before 12 am so I can sleep, dunno if it will happen tho...
    I wont feel better until im 18 and have my freedom to move out :sigh: :hugs: and thank you.

Good to hear.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    I wont feel better until im 18 and have my freedom to move out :sigh: :hugs: and thank you.

Good to hear.
    Well work hard on your education and stuff and I am sure that when you turn 18 you can move out and build a life for yourself that you can be proud of :hugs: :console:

Well work hard on your education and stuff and I am sure that when you turn 18 you can move out and build a life for yourself that you can be proud of :hugs: :console:
    Thats what im doing. And yea thats the plan :hugs:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Thats what im doing. And yea thats the plan :hugs:
    Yayyyyy :hugs:

Yayyyyy :hugs:
    Yep :hugs:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Yep :hugs:
    :hugs:

• Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    wolfmoon88 You got any more random questions ?? lol
    Depends what you mean by random?

In terms of psychological concepts, how does the theory of availability heuristic shape how people perceive the world around us?

If you want a more random question, Why do ducks swim when the world is full of birds such as Kiwi birds that can't even fly :rofl:

Depends what you mean by random?

In terms of psychological concepts, how does the theory of availability heuristic shape how people perceive the world around us?

If you want a more random question, Why do ducks swim when the world is full of birds such as Kiwi birds that can't even fly :rofl:
    I dunno, just bored and need a distraction from my thoughts :/

And have no clue.

And that is random, and i dunno lol
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    I dunno, just bored and need a distraction from my thoughts :/

And have no clue.

And that is random, and i dunno lol
    If the world is an oyster, why can't the entire world be eaten? Has manmade structures made it so that the natural state of the earth has become uneatable or was the world uneatable in the first place?

If penguins can talk, what would they say about the :penguinhug: emoji and the fact that it is widely used on tsr to spread love and happiness within the community?

If the world is an oyster, why can't the entire world be eaten? Has manmade structures made it so that the natural state of the earth has become uneatable or was the world uneatable in the first place?

If penguins can talk, what would they say about the :penguinhug: emoji and the fact that it is widely used on tsr to spread love and happiness within the community?
    Interesting thought there.

The would probably laugh and say wtf to that emjoi :rofl: and true point it is widely used on here.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Interesting thought there.

The would probably laugh and say wtf to that emjoi :rofl: and true point it is widely used on here.
    I'm having fun thinking of random questions :rofl:

Are minorities in the world determined by the institutions that they grow up on (e.g. western education etc...) or is it more to do with their race (which is also a social construct)?

If the amount of hugs on tsr is quantified, would it be enough to fill the world with love and happiness to cancel out all the hatred that has been rampant in the world recently?

If fearing death is one of the inherent causes of depression and sadness in people, wouldn't it make sense to think about death once or twice a day in order to build up a tolerance to the idea of death which would help in the pursuit of happiness? (Works in one of the happiest places in the world: Bhutan)

If the number of people who get into Oxford or Cambridge in TSR is measured would it be representative of the entire UK's population? (I suspect this question is probably no :rofl:)

How many sea shells can she sell by the seashore if the world is affected by the phenomenon of climate change and the acidification of the oceans is destroying the thinness of the shells of crustaceans that she would be selling?

I'm having fun thinking of random questions :rofl:

Are minorities in the world determined by the institutions that they grow up on (e.g. western education etc...) or is it more to do with their race (which is also a social construct)?

If the amount of hugs on tsr is quantified, would it be enough to fill the world with love and happiness to cancel out all the hatred that has been rampant in the world recently?

If fearing death is one of the inherent causes of depression and sadness in people, wouldn't it make sense to think about death once or twice a day in order to build up a tolerance to the idea of death which would help in the pursuit of happiness? (Works in one of the happiest places in the world: Bhutan)

If the number of people who get into Oxford or Cambridge in TSR is measured would it be representative of the entire UK's population? (I suspect this question is probably no :rofl:)

How many sea shells can she sell by the seashore if the world is affected by the phenomenon of climate change and the acidification of the oceans is destroying the thinness of the shells of crustaceans that she would be selling?
    Yea i can tell you are :rofl:

Hm i persionly think its a bit of both institutions they grew up in as well as their race. Whats your view??

I think it might just about, they are a lot of hugging on tsr. But hatred can never be fully be cancelled out because their is always someone filled with too much hatred. Whats you answer??

And i think that a good idea tbh, but depression aint just about death and sadness though.

And yea i agree, i dont think it would.

And not many, if the shells are to thin and break easily lol

Where do you even get these question from, they are great distractions thanks
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Yea i can tell you are :rofl:

Hm i persionly think its a bit of both institutions they grew up in as well as their race. Whats your view??

I think it might just about, they are a lot of hugging on tsr. But hatred can never be fully be cancelled out because their is always someone filled with too much hatred. Whats you answer??

And i think that a good idea tbh, but depression aint just about death and sadness though.

And yea i agree, i dont think it would.

And not many, if the shells are to thin and break easily lol

Where do you even get these question from, they are great distractions thanks
    From my studies and my mind... they are just some questions that I think about sometimes when I don't want to do homework :rofl:

I think it is a bit of both as well. In terms of western civilisation, which has pretty much taken over the world in terms of colonisation and cultural imperialism, being educated in western ideology is beneficial in many ways for minorities in order for them to advance in society.

I agree, honestly, while a lot of hugging does happen on tsr, one must factor in how many of those :hugs: are sincere. Other than that, the hatred in the world is almost insurmountable but having faith in the human race is the first step to enlightenment and happiness. (of course you can be enlightened in the other way but that is somewhere one should not go i.e. Emily Dickinson)

More like would people be happier if they were less fearful of death... a better way to phrase my question in a less convoluted manner.

Yeah so many smart people on here...a large number of oxbridge applicants and people who make the grades but don't want to go to oxbridge... (high achievers :rofl:)

Let me see if I can think of more questions... xD

From my studies and my mind... they are just some questions that I think about sometimes when I don't want to do homework :rofl:

I think it is a bit of both as well. In terms of western civilisation, which has pretty much taken over the world in terms of colonisation and cultural imperialism, being educated in western ideology is beneficial in many ways for minorities in order for them to advance in society.

I agree, honestly, while a lot of hugging does happen on tsr, one must factor in how many of those :hugs: are sincere. Other than that, the hatred in the world is almost insurmountable but having faith in the human race is the first step to enlightenment and happiness. (of course you can be enlightened in the other way but that is somewhere one should not go i.e. Emily Dickinson)

More like would people be happier if they were less fearful of death... a better way to phrase my question in a less convoluted manner.

Yeah so many smart people on here...a large number of oxbridge applicants and people who make the grades but don't want to go to oxbridge... (high achievers :rofl:)

Let me see if I can think of more questions... xD
    Fair enough.

Yea i agree, western culture seems to be changing the old traditional cultures.

Yea very true point there, i agree with ya there.

Maybe so.

Agreed, people on here make me feel more dumb than i am, barely passed my GCSE tbh with ya.

Okay dokey

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.