Turn on thread page Beta

Clinton or trump - poll watch

• View Poll Results: Who would you vote for in the US election?
    Hillary Clinton
    72.45%
    Donald Trump
    27.55%

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I have no care for politics at all but how anyone can support Trump is beyond me and 2016 has been a real eye opener for the true mindset that such a large proportion of people still have and it's absolutely frightening this is still the case in today's world.

I have absolutely no respect for anyone who would back Donald Trump to become the most powerful man in the world. I'm not pro-Clinton either but at least she is not an absolute lunatic.

Trump has absolutely no qualities of a President, has no political experience and is solely an excuse to make people feel it's acceptable to be racists.

Peace out, rant over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    I doubt even hillary would have known where "aleppo" was until it was more of a mainstream point of discussion regarding syria - the problem was that it was so fresh in the situation of johnson's interview that of course it was going to be too new for him to know about. it's surprising that this is even being seen as scandelous seeing as it would be self-explanatory to just refer to the "refugee camp(s) in syria"
    Agreed; not his biggest fan, but it was really a non-issue gotcha type question. Of course, she'd probably be handed the question in advance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    I have no care for politics at all but how anyone can support Trump is beyond me and 2016 has been a real eye opener for the true mindset that such a large proportion of people still have and it's absolutely frightening this is still the case in today's world.

I have absolutely no respect for anyone who would back Donald Trump to become the most powerful man in the world. I'm not pro-Clinton either but at least she is not an absolute lunatic.

Trump has absolutely no qualities of a President, has no political experience and is solely an excuse to make people feel it's acceptable to be racists.

Peace out, rant over.
    what has he said that is racist? I am absolutely dying to know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dandaman1)
    I'm rooting for Trump. Why, you ask? For the LOLs, my friends, for the LOLs.

It would also piss off all the high-and-mighty Hilary-backing douchenozzles. And Trump might end up being a good president. Wouldn't that be ironic?
    I can't even begin to imagine the apocalyptic meltdown that will occur amongst the left if he wins. It will truly be a sight to behold. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wōden)
    I can't even begin to imagine the apocalyptic meltdown that will occur amongst the left if he wins. It will truly be a sight to behold. :moon:
    That's half the beauty of president trump

ReputationRep:
    They both suck. One is an idiot, whereas the other one is a criminal who will pander to large organisations and corporations. Honestly they both suck.

ReputationRep:
    Jeremy Kyle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)

Peace out, rant over.
    When all else fails, bring out the "racism" bogeyman.

She's more than a mere lunatic - she's utterly corrupt and power-hungry in addition to being one.
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    Trump belongs in the dump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    #retardsfortrump
    anus wipes for Hilary!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by User1213)
    anus wipes for Hilary!
    Nah, spilled it.

Spoiler:
    Show

Don't even like Hillary.

ReputationRep:
    Cannot believe people are saying trump? The sexist, racist, homophobic piece of ****? I'm with her because she's not him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by idontknowmedoyou)
    Cannot believe people are saying trump? The sexist, racist, homophobic piece of ****? I'm with her because she's not him.
    Hilary is a wh0re, the butcher of Libya, she's the devil!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by User1213)
    Hilary is a wh0re, the butcher of Libya, she's the devil!
    Wow great points you made there? She's a whore? Better that than a racist, homophobic, sexist joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by idontknowmedoyou)
    Wow great points you made there? She's a whore? Better that than a racist, homophobic, sexist joke.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'm very happy about the result.

ReputationRep:
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Uni12345678)
    Vote
    Ahem...

ReputationRep:
    Name:  13177377_1029526463768044_2881596807069246727_n.png
Views: 68
Size:  50.8 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    Ahem...
    As an ST member, are you able to reveal the results of the poll?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.