Turn on thread page Beta

Girls aren't attracted to nice guys watch

ReputationRep:
    Nice girls are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    So true. Lower class girls have no worthwile values or ambition, upper class girls definitely more classy. they only ever meet nice men, who ofc are only ever upper class. Jerks are only from the lower classes. It stands to reason upper class fold are never unfiathful, jerks, perpetrate domestic abuse or any other lower class characteristics. You are so right. Very classy post .
    I am right in the main. You won't see a classy girl with some working class jerk with a baseball cap on the wrong way round, who is chewing gum and staring at people in the high street outside McDonalds.

ReputationRep:
    Girls love nice guys, but most guys who tell u they're nice are boring swots with no ambition.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Magic Streets)
    I am right in the main. You won't see a classy girl with some working class jerk with a baseball cap on the wrong way round, who is chewing gum and staring at people in the high street outside McDonalds.
    You are indeed right, bad boyfriends is strictly a class thing. I'm glad you were brave enough to point this out. It might be a massive generalisation, but soemtimes it makes you so true. You deserve a medal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    You are indeed right, bad boyfriends is strictly a class thing. I'm glad you were brave enough to point this out. It might be a massive generalisation, but soemtimes it makes you so true. You deserve a medal.
    In the main it is, but the middle class guys can also be bad, but in different ways to the punks you see on the street.

Are you asian?

ReputationRep:
    Girls would bang nice guys if they're hot. Sorry bro you're just ugly

ReputationRep:
    whats a bad boy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    whats a bad boy?
    http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/...20120903162141

ReputationRep:
    Guys who call themselves 'nice guys' and get confused as to why girls don't get with them tend to just be socially awkward people who can get very whiny very quickly when they can't actually get a girl to like them with their mediocre social skills.

Nobody likes a whiner.

(Original post by Lost Her Way)
    Girls love nice guys, but most guys who tell u they're nice are boring swots with no ambition.
    This isn't strictly related to the topic here but what's classed as 'no ambition'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    whats a bad boy?
    http://s.quickmeme.com/img/52/525f4b...67094bb6c7.jpg

ReputationRep:
    *Tips Fedora*

M'lady

ReputationRep:
    I have always hated the saying Nice guys finish last And I'm starting to think it's true

ReputationRep:
    why should just 'nice' be enough? Think about all the boxes girls have to tick for you personally to find them attractive on top of being nice (examples: skinny, funny, short, tall, ginger, blonde, big boobs, small boobs etc etc). Why do you expect girls to settle for just one good quality in a man? If you're implying the opposite of 'all girls go for *******s', think about what those '*******s' have over you (are they in a band? do they have good hair? are they funny/popular? or (shock horror) do they share interests with the girl or have chemistry with her?) and more importantly are they actually *******s or do you just perceive them so because they're getting laid and you're not? Women are not crazy indecipherable enigmas- they have feelings and much like you can often recognise an ******* or someone who will hurt them. Analyse yourself properly- are you actually the *******? And finally stop reducing yourself to just a nice person, I'm sure that like a normal human you have an abundance of other positive qualities that will result in you getting laid if you have confidence in those qualities and yourself.

In summary- why does it matter to you who others choose to have sex with? because there isn't exactly a shortage of women and it is NOT the reason you're not getting laid. Blaming your empty sex life on girls isn't going to help you- focus on improving YOURSELF.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demonlover1)
    I have always hated the saying Nice guys finish last And I'm starting to think it's true
    If you make being "nice" your only redeeming quality when you're trying to talk to a girl you like of course you're not going to be successful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    If you make being "nice" your only redeeming quality when you're trying to talk to a girl you like of course you're not going to be successful.
    I really want to disagree with you but I can't

ReputationRep:
    I really want to disagree with you but I can't
    That would be because I am right, friend.

ReputationRep:
    That would be because I am right, friend.
    However id rather be nice than be a jerk.

ReputationRep:
    They are, but only if they are good looking.

ReputationRep:
    However id rather be nice than be a jerk.
    Yah sure, you can do that. It's a perfectly sensible view. Just don't assume that being nice is the only personality trait you need to get anywhere and you'll do fine.

ReputationRep:
    Yah sure, you can do that. It's a perfectly sensible view. Just don't assume that being nice is the only personality trait you need to get anywhere and you'll do fine.
    I will take your advice into consideration

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.