Turn on thread page Beta

Females: How many males have you rejected or dumped? watch

ReputationRep:
    I dont know who that is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    Probably because i'm awkward and i am rarely to be found? Idk it doesn't bother me

Wow that's the 1st time I heard a pretty girl like yourself never gets approached :erm: so no guy ever flirted with you or gave a nice compliment then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    Wow that's the 1st time I heard a pretty like yourself never gets approached :erm: so no guy ever flirted with you or gave a nice compliment then?
    Nope none that i know of, unless you class prom when i was hit on by a bunch of older dudes and this one middle eastern guy who said i had a big bum....yeah not flattering.

Thanks for the confidence boost though!

ReputationRep:
    Wow that's the 1st time I heard a pretty like yourself never gets approached :erm: so no guy ever flirted with you or gave a nice compliment then?
    Dear heavenly blessed beauty, I have been thinking about you speechless and in awe. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you. I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of texts and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt.

http://www.reactionface.info/sites/d...7666826226.png

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Funny.
    http://media.thecelebrityauction.co/...wHBg1JV09Z.jpg

My point was I don't know many girls that approach guys or guys that get approached.

As a guy who has to do all the attention seeking at the club, I have to go through with girls who can't be bothered to return messages, since it seems like approaching is the only alternative for guys, like if I don't get her attention someone else will.

All girls mostly have to do to get a guy is look their best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    Nope none that i know of, unless you class prom when i was hit on by a bunch of older dudes and this one middle eastern guy who said i had a big bum....yeah not flattering.

Thanks for the confidence boost though!
    I never knew this that some pretty girls don't get approached I always expected they get hit on all the time. Looks like it's not always the case here :unsure:

I should be thanking you for helping me realise that some pretty girls are not getting hit on and that I should be hitting on them :mmm: :perv:

(Original post by PrinceHarrys)
    Dear heavenly blessed beauty, I have been thinking about you speechless and in awe. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you. I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of texts and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt.

http://www.reactionface.info/sites/d...7666826226.png

Why thank you I'm so flattered :fan:

Think you quoted the wrong user lol :mmm: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I never knew this that some pretty girls don't get approached I always expected they get hit on all the time. Looks like it's not always the case here :unsure:

I should be thanking you for helping me realise that some pretty girls are not getting hit on and that I should be hitting on them :mmm: :perv:

Why thank you I'm so flattered :fan:

Think you quoted the wrong user lol :mmm: :rofl:
    It was a
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=copypasta
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by kenni12)

My point was I don't know many girls that approach guys or guys that get approached.

As a guy who has to do all the attention seeking at the club, I have to go through with girls who can't be bothered to return messages, since it seems like approaching is the only alternative for guys, like if I don't get her attention someone else will.

The last statement is not necessarily true, and you know it.

ReputationRep:

So next time you approach a girl irl compliment her it may just make her day ;p

I want to say four. Maybe five?
    3 boyfriends.
    A guy who sent me a desperate essay through Messenger about how much he loves me.
    I'm almost certain there was someone else, but I can't remember, so let's just say four.

Do I get bonus points if I rejected someone several times a day for seven consecutive days?

ReputationRep:
    Too many girls have rejected me. It's an injustice and it must be dealt with!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    The last statement is not necessarily true, and you know it.
    If that's the case, then anything other than starting a conversation with the guy and asking him for contact details(e.g. phone number), coz that's what we do for/to you lot all the time, if not most
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    If that's the case, then anything other than starting a conversation with the guy and asking him for contact details(e.g. phone number), coz that's what we do for/to you lot all the time, if not most
    Because, you're told to a lot of the time, you don't have to.
    Seriously, this is the kind of repertoire you get on MRA sites.
    'Oh, all girls have to do it look pretty', lol nope.

about 10. I rejected my boyfriend first too, then regretted it two days later and came crawling back

ReputationRep:

you should have great skepticism whenever girls tell you that they are getting no attention at all,especially when you can clearly see for yourself what they look like and your gut is telling they are getting attention [like this girl]

What I tend to find with girls telling you they get no attention or no guys hitting on them, If you really pry hard you will almost certainly discover that they are infact getting attention but are just not classing it as attention ..because they didn't like the guys giving it. In their minds it only counts if the guy is the same age as them and desirable.

ReputationRep:
    never dumped anyone but i've rejected quite a few :l i've rejected 4 just from where i work

ReputationRep:

plenty of times I have seen girls approach guys in clubs, granted guys approach girls an awful lot more,but i wouldn't say it is rare for a girl to approach a guy in these venues, and i have been approached myself.

here's an interesting stat for you, in 65% of relationships/successful romantic encouters ...it is infact the female who has initiated it.

initiation is not restricting just to approaching. It can be smiling at a guy in a club ...or some sort of other cue which gives him the green light to approach her.

ReputationRep:
    I never get rejected, I'm too peng. Getting grls numbers all day long

I've only ever been approached twice and rejected both. How many times have I been rejected/crush didn't reciprocate? Many many times

ReputationRep:
    Just one.
    I started talking to this one guy whilst we were waiting for exam results.
    I had nervous energy, so i talked a bit, I later added him on facebook.
    We were talking about food and i invited him over for cake because I had extra and he lived in the same building as me.
    But whilst talking on facebook was okay- talking in real life was awkward. Our conversation didn't flow or seem natural to me anyway. It just seemed rather forced.
    He brought me pancakes, but he told me his mother was happy that I liked them. I didn't actually eat them if the truth be told.
    That was kind of an alarm bell for me.
    I told him I was going to the gym with a boyfriend which I don't have.
    He stopped messaging me after that.

Clubs: Three guys

I'm the kind of girl who will ask boys out- I've been rejected twice xD

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.