Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack2004)
    not everyone recognises me, ive already been called a stupid newbie twice, its not easy being new here...
    awww....now ride along you little newbie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swim By)
    cossacks tear us piece by piece
    Im not going to pretend to understand that, but yes i think you're right :confused:

the 2004 certainly does cheapen me, hopefully it wont be for too long, anyway i fear my days on ukl are numbered anyway, as ill be leaving my job soon and so wont be glued to the computer 9 hours a day

ReputationRep:
    not everyone recognises me, ive already been called a stupid newbie twice, its not easy being new here...
    aww its ok ill stick up for you!

ReputationRep:
    awww....now ride along you little newbie
    If you're not careful sonny-jim you'll be feeling the wrath of my grey gems!!!

ReputationRep:
    If you're not careful sonny-jim you'll be feeling the wrath of my grey gems!!!
    ooohh....better shut up then!

ReputationRep:
    ooohh....better shut up then!
    Where the monkey gone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Where the monkey gone?
    i let macy into the wild

(Original post by elpaw)
    following preliminary analysis:-

of his 4170 posts, 37 are in the academic section, 13 in Careers, and 10 in Universities.

An astounding 3948 (95%) are in GenChat

Preliminary Classification: Spammer of the 1st Degree.
    I'm too young for uni and joined when school had finished, what do you expect?

ReputationRep:
    It's quite interesting that Ben has voted for himself to stay, although more interesting that I haven't voted at all :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I'm too young for uni and joined when school had finished, what do you expect?
    hehe dont worry ben, theres more people people wanting you to stay at the moment!

(Original post by Zapsta)
    It's quite interesting that Ben has voted for himself to stay, although more interesting that I haven't voted at all :eek:
    I just wanted to boost my ego more, haha. Hmmmm for those of you who think this is attention seeking, after my thread later on i'll ask to be banned, would that make you happy?

ReputationRep:
    I just wanted to boost my ego more, haha. Hmmmm for those of you who think this is attention seeking, after my thread later on i'll ask to be banned, would that make you happy?
    why would you asked to be banned?

ReputationRep:
    then you'll come back with a 2004 after you're name...its fun!!!! (btw i wasnt banned )

ReputationRep:
    would it make you happy?

(Original post by glance)
    would it make you happy?
    I might actually get out a bit, so indeed.

Just for the record, i did have about 500 posts more but they got deleted, but i can assure you they were all made on general chat, probably.

why would you asked to be banned?
    So i can prove this isn't an attention seeking stunt. This goes deeper then a rep, why does nobody realise this? I just like to have somebody to blame.

ReputationRep:
    You're being really stupid and petty about this whole thing. What you should be doing is disappearing without warning and setting up another account with an obviously disruptive name, then using it to insult everyone you don't like, and possibly everyone else. Do that for a few weeks then reveal yourself in a humorous manner.

You're being really stupid and petty about this whole thing. What you should be doing is disappearing without warning and setting up another account with an obviously disruptive name, then using it to insult everyone you don't like, and possibly everyone else. Do that for a few weeks then reveal yourself in a humorous manner.
    Please don't make me laugh, it'll ruin the moment.

ReputationRep:

So i can prove this isn't an attention seeking stunt. This goes deeper then a rep, why does nobody realise this? I just like to have somebody to blame.
    You should play the banning game with glance.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps in comic strip form

ReputationRep:
    pyzho2 is a pretty good name

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.