Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    * weeps *
    No need to weep, he's still here and he's been posting this morning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    posting this morning? how about 37 minutes ago?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    posting this morning? how about 37 minutes ago?
    True, this morning up until 37 minutes ago.

ReputationRep:
    tis_me_lord - wot about me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Dude – You said not very many people on the forums know you, well I do, you even get a mention in my leaving thread, congratulations.
    Yer, i get a metion in your list. . You were part of my buddie list mate and it's a shame that we will lose you.

ReputationRep:
    What's the point of leaving dude?

Apart from Blissy and piginapoke we don't have any newer members who are in the most respected league. Clearly in like a month or two you've been well loved, with all that reputation and going on the member list (we don't see that happening so quickly, often). Well, basically you're a member who would climb to the top here, so you should stick around...

You as a spammer? You're posts are all high quality even though you post a lot.

(Original post by Invisible)
    To be fair, i did say that i was going to keep posting on this thread until it died, so there's no suprise there. I'm just popping in to read some PM's and rep, i'll be on my way soon.

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, i did say that i was going to keep posting on this thread until it died, so there's no suprise there. I'm just popping in to read some PM's and rep, i'll be on my way soon.
    you not really going are ya?

ReputationRep:
    You can't leave until Helenia comes back :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Don't go ben! Even though you don't think I'm pretty I want you to stay! If you agree to stay, I'll change my sig back!

(Original post by shiny)
    You can't leave until Helenia comes back :mad:
    I'll still be on this thread when she's back, and she wont care, we talk on MSN...and she didn't like me on the forums much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Don't go ben! Even though you don't think I'm pretty I want you to stay! If you agree to stay, I'll change my sig back!
    I take it that he was in your sig before hand then.

It's not worth staying for, and i didn't say, well didn't mean to say you're not pretty, just that you're not as much so as everybody else thinks in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    It's not worth staying for, and i didn't say, well didn't [I[mean[/I] to say you're not pretty, just that you're not as much so as everybody else thinks in my opinion.
    :rolleyes: Fine, well i tried.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    I take it that he was in your sig before hand then.
    Nup, it was a conversation about doritos and scurvy!

ReputationRep:
    It's not worth staying for, and i didn't say, well didn't [I[mean[/I] to say you're not pretty, just that you're not as much so as everybody else thinks in my opinion.
    You really do have a way with words!

ReputationRep:
    And a great conversation at that....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by risk-is-good)
    And a great conversation at that....
    Hmm, I might change it back...

ReputationRep:
    LMAO . Now that is funny.

ReputationRep:
    Oi don't generalise! My vote never wavered from TK though you don't like her either. Picky Ben.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.