Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Adhsur)
    I cannot do an email search.
    ok so we 'Do' know that the hacker has an account on UKL.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by swatfa1)
    ok so we 'Do' know that the hacker has an account on UKL.
    How? :confused:

since the hacker DEFINETLY has a UKL account, i think we should conduct a list of who we suspect and get the emails checked out.

-edit to PQ-
    if you try to register a new account with that email it says that email is already in use.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna)
    is there a member called 'wbl' and can you tell us what their email is?
    :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Yes- I can't tell teh email he registered with. But in his profile his email is whistle blower.

And and....*drum roll*

His referrer is DazYa777

ReputationRep:
    Yes- I can't tell teh email he registered with. But in his profile his email is whistle blower.

And and....*drum roll*

His referrer is DazYa777

OH. FFS. He really is an scunthorpe

MB

And and....*drum roll*

His referrer is DazYa777
    finally were getting somewhere

ReputationRep:

And and....*drum roll*

His referrer is DazYa777
    If his account name is "whistle blower", I wouldn't read too much into it, as nobody would be stupid enough to undergo all of this using an e-mail address corresponding to a UKL account name.

And and....*drum roll*

His referrer is DazYa777
    Why did you delete the thread that provided evidence that you were the corrupt mod? I also note that PQ defended you in that thread, and you have defended her in this thread. A co-incidence? Or a conspiracy...?

ReputationRep:
    sorry to interrupt.

wbl's only post is: i think it was on the vienna thread

www.freewebs.com/saddestblokealive

which seems to have been deleted about 2 or 3 minutes ago (i just found it, and now its gone :rolleyes: )
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Biggles)
    Or a conspiracy...?
    most definitely :rolleyes:

(Original post by visesh)
    sorry to interrupt.

wbl's only post is: i think it was on the vienna thread

www.freewebs.com/saddestblokealive

which seems to have been deleted about 2 or 3 minutes ago (i just found it, and now its gone :rolleyes: )
    And there is only one mod currently on-line deleting posts, especially ones with links to freewebs, and discussions that highlight who the corrupt mod could be....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)

PQ We've been caught!

Ok so we know what UKL account the hacker has,
    we know that he has something to do with dazyaa, probably 'is' dazyaa?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    And there is only one mod currently on-line deleting posts, especially ones with links to freewebs, and discussions that highlight who the corrupt mod could be....
    You can delete your own posts - click on edit post and there is a radio button to delete the post.

(Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Yes, one tactic is to laugh it off. But the truth is clear: there is a gay mafia running UKL and you and Adhsur are the Queens of it, hence your ID “Pencil Queen”.

adshur can you check the times wbl was online?

ReputationRep:
    is wbl online at the moment but "invisible"? his profile just says "offline" but no last activity. is is possible that WBL deleted their own post, and is currently reading this thread?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Yes, one tactic is to laugh it off. But the truth is clear: there is a gay mafia running UKL and you and Adhsur are the Queens of it, hence your ID “Pencil Queen”.

ReputationRep:
    Ok so the most likely person is dazya -

-Whistle blower's referrer is Dazya
    -Dazya also uses freeweb space
    -Dazya *oh dear* likes me hence sending me vienna's pms.

But how can dazya access so much? he's not a professional hacker by any means.

And isn't he in the USA? he showed us (or maybe just me) a photo of his tickets.

ReputationRep:
    Rofl this guy is great

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.