Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WorkHouse)
    ha, am i hot... I don't howl at the moon lets say that.

John Mayer is awesome! a bit fey but **** it. The Jeff Buckley being so high was a surprise, not easy to get it up there with muse - not that much material, ye there is the live stuff and sketches but still... mean feat. I'll find out how to post mine up and you can ***** then.
    Hmmm....

Jeff Buckley is awesome. I have sessions and stuff of his. He's not really up there with Muse though is he - there's a fair gap :p:

I look forward to it Take a print screen of the page, paste it into photoshop or something and save, then shove on photobucket or whatever and use img tags here

ReputationRep:
    Oooo and to last.fm users, theres a program you can download which looks at your favourite albums and makes the album covers into a desktop wallpaper. I have it and i think its brilliant http://gijsco.student.utwente.nl/projects/last.fm/ is where its at

ReputationRep:
    that last bit was like swahili to me seriously... i'll figure it out though i'm sure.

still - top4. I admit there is a gap of more than a thousand but you catch my drift.

ReputationRep:
    Not working atm... Sounds cool though - cheers

ReputationRep:
    that last bit was like swahili to me seriously... i'll figure it out though i'm sure.

still - top4. I admit there is a gap of more than a thousand but you catch my drift.
    Yep - don't think he'll be there long though tbh. Really got into Placebo and Joy division recently, and Boards of Canada are flying up again.

ReputationRep:
    Joy Division. no words can describe...
    Not heard of boards of canada - that and pendulum were the only one's I wasn't familiar with. what kind of sound do they have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vector)
    Not working atm... Sounds cool though - cheers
    Its not? :confused:

Is it the link? Working fine to me.....Oh well.....It really is good, adds a personal touch to yer desktop.....And lets you show off slightly

Oh well. I think this thread should descend into fights to the death over whos less mainstream.

ReputationRep:
    Joy Division. no words can describe...
    Not heard of boards of canada - that and pendulum were the only one's I wasn't familiar with. what kind of sound do they have?
    Boards of Canada are a psychadelic style (I think that's right - I suck with genres) and really cool. Pendulum are like Prodigy.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like reviving this thread.

Woo 19.02% mainstream. I'm hoping to be non existent soon enough :ninja2: << like him

ReputationRep:
    9.31 % mainstream. yes boy.

Black Milk, J Dilla, M.I.A., Madvillain, Erlend Øye, Diplo, Aesop Rock, Proem, Tommy Guerrero, Ferenc, The Field, Interpol, Isolée, Lupe Fiasco, The Beta Band, Death From Above 1979, Dabrye, Method Man, CunninLynguists, The Dynospectrum, Emotional Joystick, Jóhann Jóhannsson, Bonobo, Blonde Redhead, µ-Ziq, Leftfield, Grandaddy, Radiohead, Outputmessage, Ladytron, El-P, DJ Krush & Toshinori Kondo, Wiley, Luke Vibert, Hint, Bloc Party, De La Soul, Cool Calm Pete, The Smiths, Wolf Parade, Boards of Canada, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Daedelus, Dudley Perkins, Digital Mystikz, Nas, Nightmares on Wax, Death Cab for Cutie, Brian Eno, Edan ..comprise my top artists, according to last.fm.

ReputationRep:
    19.02 is poor :p:

ReputationRep:
    31.56 % mainstream

My most "mainstream" band is The Velvet Underground (who are my top band). Wonder what John Cale woul say about that label.:p:

ReputationRep:
    17.14%......Not like i cynically manipulated last.fm to get a lower score, no :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Mine's gone down to 42.11

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.