Turn on thread page Beta

Guys(18-19yrs): How much do you weigh? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Weight (18/19 yrs male)
    55.77%
    12st - 12st 6lb
    11.83%
    12st 7lb - 12st 14lb
    6.48%
    13st - 13st 6lb
    6.76%
    13st 7lb - 13st 14lb
    5.07%
    14st - 14st 6lb
    3.94%
    14st 7lb - 14st 14lb
    2.25%
    >15st
    7.89%

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Pav27)
      Whoops, meant to put 6'3". Either way, i'll begin bulking soon enough, just want a 'clean' frame to start from.

It would be quicker to do it the other way round

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by geetar)
      I always assumed I was 5' 9, but I just measured myself and got 173 or 174 (barely 5'7).
      Nah, 174 is 5'8.5

ReputationRep:
      iam 5'9 and iam 12 stones some guys called me light i was like :O

ReputationRep:
      I weigh around 70kg. According to a converter I found on google it's around 11 stones.

However, the poll's scale starts at 11 stones. So clearly that can't be right. Most people don't weigh more than 80kg at this age :confused: So 70kg can't be at the bottom of the scale. Either that, or English people are really heavy. :confused:

How big are the stones you are talking of? How many grams does a stone weigh?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by HJV)
      I weigh around 70kg. According to a converter I found on google it's around 11 stones.

However, the poll's scale starts at 11 stones. So clearly that can't be right. Most people don't weigh more than 80kg at this age :confused: So 70kg can't be at the bottom of the scale. Either that, or English people are really heavy. :confused:

How big are the stones you are talking of? How many grams does a stone weigh?
      The poll is rubbish. I think it's safe to say the majority of us weigh around 11 stone or less...

ReputationRep:
      Im 18 and 6'4, when I was weight training was was pushing 14st but have given it a rest for about 3-4 months and now back down to 13st 6lbs ish. Got a bit of a belly but meh.

ReputationRep:
      Well I'm 9st 5pounds which fluctuates by a couple of pounds either way on a daily basis. I'm 5'10" so I'm prob a little underweight but it doesn't matter too much. I've actually put on a stone and a half since the beginning of exams which is quite good for me because my metabolism + amount of sports I do means its difficult to put on weight I guess lack of activity plus booze let me put on some weight. I think its a heriditary thing my dad was the same, eating everything but not putting on weight then he got to about 24 his metabolism dropped and he put a bit of weight. I'll guess I'll have to watch my weight at uni to see if the same thing happens to me!

ReputationRep:
      5 ft 10, weighing just under 12 stone. This poll is crap. Its intervals should be lower down.

ReputationRep:
      im 6 2 i think 10 stone maybe 9. rake thin but putting on some poundage eating to much meat

ReputationRep:
      im 19 in a couple of weeks, im 4 foot 10.5 and i weigh 6 stone 1

ReputationRep:
      6'0 and just over 9 stone...I can eat as much as I want without putting on weight, although I personally wouldn't consider that a good thing.

-Will

ReputationRep:
      18, 6 foot 2 and 12 stone 4ish

ReputationRep:
      No 11-12 stones option?

ReputationRep:
      Whats all the fuss about; Im 18, slightly less than 6ft and weigh about 10 stone, just over. I play rugby in the forwards (numbers 6 or 7 if anyone plays/watches) and can hold my own against guys 14-15 stone, not because im amazing, far from it, but like most things in life, its not the size of the boat, but the motion in the ocean. IE how you use it!!!

ReputationRep:
      I'm 19, 5'9", and weigh in at 82 kilos, which is apparently about 12 stone 12 lbs. Reading a few pages has made me feel a bit...large though. 8-10 stones!? Are you people serious?

ReputationRep:
      i know. people are either about 5 foot 5 or are pencil necked nerds, or cant read the scales properly. some people cant be as thin as theyre saying and still be healthy, or even be physically able to run up the stairs.

ReputationRep:
      6'1" 10st 5lbs

ReputationRep:
      5'8 and 72kg, dont know how much that is in Stones, use a converter ;-|.

I'm so overweight that I can barely run and always get injured due to poor health. Really need to shed some weight.

ReputationRep:
      lol late contribution- i am 6 foot exactly and 86kg (13.5 stone)

ReputationRep:
      I'm metric system

Submit reply
    Turn on thread page Beta
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2009
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.