Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I bet Justine annoys the hell out of Serena....

Do any of you guys find it funny that her 'Allez' is so soft and it's not even said with an exclamation mark whereas Serena is like...'COME THE **** ONNN...GRRRRRRR!!!!'

Is it just me?

ReputationRep:
    Henin takes the 1st set...I think I want Serena to win now! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rozzy)
    Do any of you guys find it funny that her 'Allez' is so soft and it's not even said with an exclamation mark whereas Serena is like...'COME THE **** ONNN...GRRRRRRR!!!!'

Is it just me?
    :rofl: No, I think it's funny too.

Come on, Serena!

ReputationRep:
    Henin won in straight sets.

ReputationRep:
    Fat Serena was crap. Rafa started well

ReputationRep:
    Fat Dave, now Fat Serena... :rofl:

I'm going to say Nadal in four.

ReputationRep:
    Ferrer playing well

ReputationRep:
    Indeed... and he wins the third set. There goes my prediction of Nadal in four. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ah im tired now!

ReputationRep:
    Unbelieveable performance

ReputationRep:
    It was. I think Ferrer's got a chance of making the semis at least. I did want Rafa to win though.

ReputationRep:
    And there it is, Nadal is out. I respect Nadal but I love Federer and with Nadal out I think now Roger is definately going to win this.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I don't think Rafa would have had an impact on whether Fed won this or not, tbh. The US Open and the Australian Open are not Nadal's favourite Grand Slams by any means. He's not quite mastered the hard courts yet. I always thought Federer would win this regardless... although I would have preferred him being kept separate from Roddick until at least the semis.

ReputationRep:
    Would have been nice to see Fed-Nadal final again, but Fed would have won easily...
    Perhaps this time someone will really challenge Fed (hoping that Roddick fights tonight)

ReputationRep:
    I really hope Roddick takes him to five sets at the very least. If not, I'm going to have to rely on good old Tommy... providing he can get past Davydenko, of course.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think that Roddick could be a threat to Federer during a 5 set match. The only time Roddick has beaten Federer was a 3 set match with him winning on a final set tiebreaker. Federer has beaten Roddick in their last 9 meetings. And it's always the same thing, Roddick says he is improving and has a chance against Federer, Federer saying that Roddick is dangerous and is going to approach with caution, and then the match comes with Roger beating him at the most in four sets. The thing is I don't think Roddick is improving. He has had the easiest route to the quater-final compared to any other player who has made it there. My prediction for the match will be Federer in 4 sets.

ReputationRep:
    The bottom half of the draw looks interesting. I'd rather see one of the other 3 instead of Djokovic get to the final, particularly Moya if possible. Can't see Ferrer/Chela touching Federer.

ReputationRep:
    I wanna see Djokovic get to the final..he's beaten Fed once so he'll put up a fight, although Fed probably won't let him so much if they do meet.

Anyway, come on Roddick! I'm hoping for a 4 setter at best...can really see Fed smashing Roddick in 3 sets in under 2 hours lol!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, he's beaten Fed in a 3 set match. 5 set format is a different ball game really.

ReputationRep:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=xYA_7RUSarU

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 11, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.