Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BazTheMoney)
    It must of been a pretty serious joke; I mean with the website, visits the Eton and all. Took real dedication. :rolleyes:
    Dedicated to the comedic art

ReputationRep:
    personality.

God! I'm getting old!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GraduateMedic)
    personality.

God! I'm getting old!
    Of course you're not Fluffy! I'd actually really say that, after the noticing I'm alive part, just it's easier to characterise with various attributes

ReputationRep:
    Sincerity and Intellect

ReputationRep:
    It doesnt really matter. Girls will manage to change you to the way they like anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meeps)
    It doesnt really matter. Girls will manage to change you to the way they like anyway
    Lol! If that is true then i suppose the first thing would be to get a girl to even notice me without wanting to be friends (whats up with that?).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)
    Lol! If that is true then i suppose the first thing would be to get a girl to even notice me without wanting to be friends (whats up with that?).
    lol the friendship phase is the part where girls will make a list of everything they hate about you :rolleyes: . its a very important stage in a girl's dating cycle! lol

then come the changes lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meeps)
    lol the friendship phase is the part where girls will make a list of everything they hate about you :rolleyes: . its a very important stage in a girl's dating cycle! lol

meeeeeeeeeeepssss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    a guy who can dance and who can make me laugh....

most of all....

a guy who doesnt make me cry
    NP! LOL

ReputationRep:
    meeeeeeeeeeepssss
    koki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my fav!!!!!!!!!!! its been soooo long! how r u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)
    Someone who went or goes to Eton school. Basically a school for arrogant tossers who have their heads so far up each others arses its hard to tell where each individual begins.

Yes i don't get on with them, mind you actually having a fight with five of them and winning shows the calibre of what comes out of that shitehole.
    LOL Neva heard about them ppl before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meeps)
    koki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my fav!!!!!!!!!!! its been soooo long! how r u?
    im good babes how r u?

ReputationRep:
    Physically im not really bothered cept they've gotta have nice teeth. And nice hands/arms, ive got a thing about that . The big things are humour, a moderate amount of intelligence and loyalty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meeps)

Right!! ok. Now i got phase two and three sorted out, all i need to do now is figure out phase one (getting them to notice me) and i'm sorted! lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s43)
    NP! LOL
    u reckon u could do that?

ReputationRep:
    im good babes how r u?
    hey iv been bril! india played a cupla weeks ago in cricket but lost the tornament ! howd ur exams n stuff go? what you been upto deze dayz in hols n stuff?

crickets starting again 4 india soon as well in september.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meeps)
    hey iv been bril! india played a cupla weeks ago in cricket but lost the tornament ! howd ur exams n stuff go? what you been upto deze dayz in hols n stuff?

crickets starting again 4 india soon as well in september.
    oh balle balle....im goin to watch india play england on sept 5th!!! hehe....irfan pattan.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm m
    exams...i'll let u know how they went next week

ReputationRep:
    oh balle balle....im goin to watch india play england on sept 5th!!! hehe....irfan pattan.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm m
    exams...i'll let u know how they went next week
    lol i think i mita missed my grades that i need to get inta my first choice 4 uni but i should hopefully b able to bargain with them lol .

il be missin all the india v england games coz il be in NYC! but il be here 4 the ICC championship and am goin to c India v Pakistan yepppppy! u been preparin 4 goin uni or anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meeps)
    lol i think i mita missed my grades that i need to get inta my first choice 4 uni but i should hopefully b able to bargain with them lol .

il be missin all the india v england games coz il be in NYC! but il be here 4 the ICC championship and am goin to c India v Pakistan yepppppy! u been preparin 4 goin uni or anything?
    im not allowed to go the india pakistan match! ... i aint prepping for uni until i have my place guaranteed!! 2 scared!

ReputationRep:
    im not allowed to go the india pakistan match! ... i aint prepping for uni until i have my place guaranteed!! 2 scared!
    lol im sure uv done fine! my first choice av sorted me out wiv halls already and dere wikid! i sooooooo hope i get in now otherwise i mite end up staying in really crap halls or at home!!!! :eek: i avent started preparin yet as wel tho. u goin or been anywhere good 4 ur hols?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.