Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    speculation suggests stephen hawking was a closet bisexual at university; did that all change when he became a MC?
    That's just a gimic, to improve my audience, and make me more in touch with all my gay fans out there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC Hawking IV)
    That's just a gimic, to improve my audience, and make me more in touch with all my gay fans out there.
    in the Ghetto?

ReputationRep:
    Actually I'm saying you have double standards i.e. you're being a hypocrite by assuming that i'm thick just by my grammatical mistakes, when I was chastised for doing the same by assuming that gays were weak and scrawny.
    In that case you worded your post very badly.

I'm not assuming you're thick. I have an opinion that you are making a fool out of yourself by not taking care to make sure that your posts make sense, and that you don't contradict yourself in them, before you click "submit message". If it makes you happy I'll change the word 'idiot' to 'fool'.

ReputationRep:
    in the Ghetto?
    brotha's can be gay too. although they're likely to get a cap busted in they're ass if they admit to it. but they might even enjoy that, you know with their bumbashin and all.

ReputationRep:
    brotha's can be gay too. although they're likely to get a cap busted in they're ass if they admit to it. but they might even enjoy that, you know how they bumbashin and all.
    Because being shot and buggery is the same feeling :rolleyes:

I'm just wondering, do you even realise that gays are not the only people in the world who enjoy buggery? I doubt it ever occured to you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    Because being shot and buggery is the same feeling :rolleyes:

I'm just wondering, do you even realise that gays are not the only people in the world who enjoy buggery? I doubt it ever occured to you...
    Well I know some girls like it too, but that's just freaky in my opinion. That part of the body should only be a one way street in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    do you even realise that gays are not the only people in the world who enjoy buggery? I doubt it ever occured to you...
    is that an admission to a love of sodomy?

ReputationRep:
    is that an admission to a love of sodomy?
    Lol, no, I've never tried it, and don't intend to. I just know that gays are not the only people that practice buggery, many heterosexual couples do too.

ReputationRep:
    Well I know some girls like it too, but that's just just freaky in my opinion. That part of the body should only be a one way street in my opinion.
    Would you treat those girls the same as you treat gays?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    Hell no, in fact i'd be kind of intrigued.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    Very Good Question. Lets hear his answer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Very Good Question. Lets hear his answer.
    Already answered it dood.

ReputationRep:
    ......and you're the one who moans about double standards.

ReputationRep:
    Intruiged enough to partake in some sexual activities? And yet you hurl abuse at gays for trying it :confused:

ReputationRep:
    You know, Lesbians arn't that great. It's just two girls kissing each other.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.shout.connectfree.co.uk/images/venus.jpg

Hawking on the Oxford gay scene.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scottus_Mus)
    ......and you're the one who moans about double standards.
    I'd be intrigued at what else they'd be willing to do. Besides I never said I hate gay people only because they bum each other, that's just one of the many reasons as to why I hate them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    You know, Lesbians arn't that great. It's just two girls kissing each other.
    And more, I'd suppose...

ReputationRep:
    I'd be intrigued at what else they'd be willing to do. Besides I never said I hate gay people only because they bum each other, that's just one of the many reasons as to why I hate them.
    Go on then. Give us your full list of why you hate gay people.

ReputationRep:
    I'd also like to add: What does intercourse between two men in their comfort of thier own bedroom have to do with you?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2004
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.