Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fi0na.)
    Men can't accept it, truth hurts, they just lie to themselves thinking they're better than women.

Scientists at the University of Bradford have discovered that the hormone oestrogen could be responsible for giving women the advantage when performing certain tasks such as driving.
    My ass is better than the scientists at bradford uni... clearly they havnt done a very good discovery if they think that Just go on the road and look at the women who panic when they see the blue lights and just stop dead, when the emg vehicle is on the other side of the road going the opposite direction (have seen it :eek:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prodriven)
    Glad to see you coming round to the right way of thinking :gthumb:

:p:
    I'm not going to win am I? lol

ReputationRep:
    Men can't accept it, truth hurts, they just lie to themselves thinking they're better than women.

Scientists at the University of Bradford have discovered that the hormone oestrogen could be responsible for giving women the advantage when performing certain tasks such as driving.
    Bradford, pah. Wouldnt trust them. How about this as proof,

Prodriven, a bloke, has discovered, using loads of science type stuff, that blokes are by far the best drivers. The result of his study is based on well known fact, just ask any bloke

ReputationRep:
    12 lesson block-booking at 22pounds each.
    Not too bad, but I don't pay for it so meh.
    I was gonna go with BSM but they advertised all this BS so I changed my mind.
    £22 :eek: I pay £17.50 an hr

ReputationRep:
    12 lesson block-booking at 22pounds each.
    Not too bad, but I don't pay for it so meh.
    I was gonna go with BSM but they advertised all this BS so I changed my mind.
    mine was £18 / hour
    i paid per lesson as well:p:

well most of the information on the internet is complete waffle.
    that is just 1 site you have found to support your case:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imtired)
    They just end up taking even longer. My horn hardly works anyway, it sounds like quack now because i use it so much.
    Get out of the car and run to tescos, by a load of sponges leg it back, tape them onto the front bumper and "help" her onto the roundabout

(yes you would have time to )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x Kelly x)
    I'm not going to win am I? lol
    Well, probably not. :p: I tend not to listen to reasoning, I'm stupid like that.

ReputationRep:
    Bradford, pah. Wouldnt trust them. How about this as proof,

Prodriven, a bloke, has discovered, using loads of science type stuff, that blokes are by far the best drivers. The result of his study is based on well known fact, just ask any bloke
    LOL! I would argue but you make me laugh too much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexsheppard11)
    mine was £18 / hour

and i found one!

You try and find a website that has "proven" evidence that men are better than women and we want the website address aswell! Don't take too long about it though, i'm going to uni in 15 months and i want to see this evidence before i go :p:

ReputationRep:
    £22 :eek: I pay £17.50 an hr
    Heey, it's £24 if you don't book!
    I know there are cheaper ones out there but I'm a slow learner so thought I'd go with the more expensive ones.

ReputationRep:
    Evidence men are better than women at driving

http://youtube.com/watch?v=os16l7oeFjE

she also stalled first

ReputationRep:
    and i found one!

You try and find a website that has "proven" evidence that men are better than women and we want the website address aswell! Don't take too long about it though, i'm going to uni in 15 months and i want to see this evidence before i go :p:
    This thread has evidence far more accurate than "proven", its "prodriven".

See,

ReputationRep:
    Heey, it's £24 if you don't book!
    I know there are cheaper ones out there but I'm a slow learner so thought I'd go with the more expensive ones.
    Fair enough, but you do realise the only reason they are more expensive is because they're a "company" with a load of instructors and cars. They've still gotta teach you the same stuff a cheaper and more private instructor does.

Im not dissing AA btw lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexsheppard11)
    mine was £18 / hour

Yeh well I'm spoilt so I don't have to pay for anything!

Most of the information is but not all! Actually I just typed in women are better drivers and like a million links came up to support it.
    Tests showed attention span and ability to learn rules were far better among women than men.

Also after hearing prodriven's argument.
    I can also prove women are better drivers because I say so. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AMG)

you tube doesn't count, there all videos people have made up. We want REAL evidence

ReputationRep:
    you tube doesn't count, there all videos people have made up. We want REAL evidence
    how the utter hell is that made up

ReputationRep:
    LOL! I would argue but you make me laugh too much!
    You cant argue against evidence like that can you, I think I should have been a lawyer, always fancied wearing one of those curly wigs.

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough, but you do realise the only reason they are more expensive is because they're a "company" with a load of instructors and cars. They've still gotta teach you the same stuff a cheaper and more private instructor does.

Im not dissing AA btw lol
    They've got reputation, doesnt make them considerably better than a lot of others but at least I know they're not gonna be completely ****.

ReputationRep:
    This thread has evidence far more accurate than "proven", its "prodriven".

See,
    Only because there are more men on this thread than women. So if you can make some "evidence" up, then so can I?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AMG)

she also stalled first
    aha great

heyy i put videos on youtube and they're real:mad:
    such as: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uy4Z108BpE

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.