Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xjust_an_angelx)
    so ur gonna take the risk? anything can come up! lol
    x
    Yeah i know.
    we've just been trying to predict what is most likely to come up.
    i'm focusing on these but i'll read my textbook and make sure i understand everything but just not in as much detail as the predictions then just hope for the best!

ReputationRep:
    so ur gonna take the risk? anything can come up! lol
    x
    i think the main focus should be on those that haven't appeared in a while and that appear more likely but will look at most things, not just not revise them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ***Faith***)
    Can any one please help with question 3 predictions?
    i think its going to be either environmental factors, cultural differences in prosocial behviour, or media influence on prosocial behaviour

ReputationRep:
    how are you guys revising?

ReputationRep:
    writing essay plans, essays, mind maps

ReputationRep:
    how about memorizing the studies n things? so difficult especially for biological rhythms =[

ReputationRep:
    just try and go over them. theres lots of case studies in biological rhythms so u can write about that

ReputationRep:
    mind maps at the moment. my wall is covered
    i've done some essays in the past month, but got bored of them.
    i made some notes as well. but they took too long.

i plan to read all the section i need tonight. then again in the morning. at night. then again in the morning on tuesday.. and hopefully some of it will go into my head!

ReputationRep:
    Ive found mind maps really useful..ive never used them properly for revising before..but it makes it easier to take in than just reading pages of notes.
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hcblingbling)
    i think its going to be either environmental factors, cultural differences in prosocial behviour, or media influence on prosocial behaviour
    thanks. any idea when cultural diff last came up?

ReputationRep:
    i know im just a bit confused about endogenous and exogenous pacemakers?

ReputationRep:
    ive found its best to practice writing essays then you no how much you can write in 30 mins so can cut down on some of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alison267)
    Look through out this thread and there are predictions everywhere. and a few on other threads.
    but for relationships i think ( as well as most other people here) that it'll either be..

explanations for love
    or
    maintenace/formation of relationships..

why don't people look through the thread before posting?!
    I have looked through the thread, and there are conflicting predictions everywhere!! maybe if YOU had looked through the thread, you might have realised this, and thats why so many people are panicking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ***Faith***)
    thanks. any idea when cultural diff last came up?
    it hasnt come up in any past papers ive seen on the AQA website which goes back to 2005 so may come up but hopefully not!

ReputationRep:
    im pretty sure most people are saying explanations or maintenance/formation are gonna come up though..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jon###)
    I have looked through the thread, and there are conflicting predictions everywhere!! maybe if YOU had looked through the thread, you might have realised this, and thats why so many people are panicking

Alright alright... i was just suggesting.
    and i have looked at every single post in this thread.. thank-you!

EDIT:
    (Original post by Matchbox123)
    im pretty sure most people are saying explanations or maintenance/formation are gonna come up though..

seeeee! lol thanks

ReputationRep:
    i agree Jon id jus like to point out that my teacher said that they could ask like the 'psychological or neurobiological' explanations of dreams! sigh....i dont mean to make u all panic but i dont think sections should be ignored

ReputationRep:
    i know im just a bit confused about endogenous and exogenous pacemakers?
    endogenous pacemakers are to do with biological clocks in the body, whereas exogenous zeitgebers are to do with synchronising the clocks with external cues

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hcblingbling)
    it hasnt come up in any past papers ive seen on the AQA website which goes back to 2005 so may come up but hopefully not!

i dont no whether thats a good or bad thing!? lol! dont think im gonna focus too much on that. my teachers havent made too big deal on it.

ReputationRep:
    i agree Jon id jus like to point out that my teacher said that they could ask like the 'psychological or neurobiological' explanations of dreams! sigh....i dont mean to make u all panic but i dont think sections should be ignored
    I totally agree.. (well with the bit in bold)
    but for those late revisers (i.e me) theres not all the time in the world, so its best to focus on the most likely topics, rather than wasting time, trying to learn the stuff that came up on the past 2 exams.

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.