Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i think in polhem's link something with an "MIT" balloon being floated around was one of the more noted pranks. Has anyone actually seen frozen aerosol can thing? I shouldn't believe everything on TV, but some guys tried it and ended up with a sloppy mess instead of a massive foamy lump lol.

ReputationRep:
    Last time I thought about this kind of stuff it all seemed pretty immature. If you want to make fun of an organisation, protest against the government rather than LSE! (etc)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xaxa)
    Last time I thought about this kind of stuff it all seemed pretty immature. If you want to make fun of an organisation, protest against the government rather than LSE! (etc)
    Yes but if you did anything to the government they would respond with like - sanctions and **** like that. If you hack LSE, then all they do is get us back at some point and we have a fun little rivalry going on. We should probably get LSE on board first though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IChem)
    Yes but if you did anything to the government they would respond with like - sanctions and **** like that. If you hack LSE, then all they do is get us back at some point and we have a fun little rivalry going on. We should probably get LSE on board first though...
    You mean tell them we are going to hack them before we hack them? That kinda kills the fun. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Modulus)
    You mean tell them we are going to hack them before we hack them? That kinda kills the fun. :p:
    No no, of course not. Just start a friendly rivalry, as such we won't get in **** for like...destroying property:rolleyes:

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.