Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Not yet. I am waiting to for my professor to write my reference and he said it'll take him till the end of the month :/. I've got everything else ready and good to go so mine will hopefully go out by the end of this month. What about you Cherryy?

ReputationRep:
    I sent my application papers to the Uni 3 weeks ago... Haven't heard anything. Im a little worried.....

ReputationRep:
    I reckon it takes time to process these things eh? They are also probably being swamped with applications during this time of the year. I wouldn't worry too much about it but if you are really concerned, why not ring them up in a week or so (later? sooner? perhaps someone else would be more qualified to clear up the timeframe) and ask.

In short, don't worry! I am sure they've received it and you'll hear from them soon enough!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napalm)
    I reckon it takes time to process these things eh? They are also probably being swamped with applications during this time of the year. I wouldn't worry too much about it but if you are really concerned, why not ring them up in a week or so (later? sooner? perhaps someone else would be more qualified to clear up the timeframe) and ask.

In short, don't worry! I am sure they've received it and you'll hear from them soon enough!
    i agree Ucas does a exceptional job every year and deals with well over 20 thousands applications every year so like Napalm has just stated i wouldnt worry too much about it as long as you applied in good enough time,it will get sorted.

ReputationRep:
    I didnt apply through UCAS.... I had a driect application form from the Uni

ReputationRep:
    Did you send the application via USPS? Or fedex or somesuch? If you sent it via some sort of tracked mail, you might be able to track your application's delivery at least via the USPS website etc. Also, if you haven't heard anything by the end of the week or somesuch, you might want to ring up the uni and ask if they've received it. Chin up, I am sure it's been received!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I am sure they got it. They told me to send via email. thats what i did....

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay. Well if it helps put your mind at ease, just ring them up and ask. It shouldn't be a big deal .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherryy)
    I didnt apply through UCAS.... I had a driect application form from the Uni
    Oh i see Cherryy i didnt know that u hadnt applied through UCAS.When you send a direct application in it still does take a few week to process.But like someone has already mention if you have further concerns just ring them up and ask them

ReputationRep:
    I sent my application papers to the Uni 3 weeks ago... Haven't heard anything. Im a little worried.....
    Don't forget it's clearing at the moment so they've probably barely had time too read it.

ReputationRep:
    ?
    [/
    I just printed my IELTS application forms...
    (Since I am a EU student )

Anyone else EU or international student?
    Heya,
    I live in Spain, going to UK to study neuroscience whats the IELTS?

ReputationRep:
    International English Language Testing System

ReputationRep:
    International English Language Testing System
    thanks for clarifying that one.Can i ask whats is the IB Qualification is it similar to our A Levels?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Im going to apply for Tourism Management next year.
    I am 23, born in germany and now living in NY.

Hope there are some other guys

hey im 19 (20 when i apply sept 2009)

Want to go to manchester metropolitan uni to study international fashion marketing

Just starting an access course at the mo!

:woo: Cant wait for uni:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachella_x)
    hey im 19 (20 when i apply sept 2009)

Want to go to manchester metropolitan uni to study international fashion marketing

Just starting an access course at the mo!

:woo: Cant wait for uni:woo:
    Are you German? Your location sounds german :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ohh okay thnx! good luck with that

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I've applied for 2009/10 entry to:
    Cardiff University - English Language and Communication
    University of Leeds - English Language
    The University of Reading - English Language
    University of Sussex - English Language and Linguistics
    The University of York - English Language and Linguistics

I most want to go to Sussex though, so I'm very hopeful!

ReputationRep:
    Hi all
    I am 31 and applying for psychology degrees at
    UCL
    Goldsmiths
    City Uni
    Royal Holloway
    Westminster

I have GCSEs(AAAABBBCC) and A levels (AABB) from my schooldays (1994 ) and would love to get in anywhere, I dont know if doing my A levels so long ago will hold me back....have been working in the arts and am applying to do volunteer work in psychology field at the moment and saving up for next year as I dont know if I will get alot of funding (I did 1 year of a degree course back in 95 but I left due to illness...) If anyone has any tips regarding what kind of thing I should put on my PS regarding my time out of study it would be most appreciated....am a bit scared but really want to go back to uni even though at 32 I will be the oldest swinger in town although I imagine I will be able to drink any student under the table :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone.

I am 22 and will be applying for Law to:

Oxford
    UCL
    KCL
    QM
    SOAS

I am currently starting Legal Method Certificate course at Birkbeck, UOL

ReputationRep:
    Hi im applying for Vet science, if I get in I will be 27 at the start of the course.

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.