Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Rent :'(

ReputationRep:
    I shed a tear of joy at the end of the Wild Thornberrys movie.

Don't judge me, I was stoned.

ReputationRep:
    The Butterfly Effect. Don't know why I've watched it loads before and never cried.

ReputationRep:
    Bridge to Terabithia such a horrible ending you think its a happy story then bam she dead and i cry :'(

ReputationRep:
    Motorcycle Diaries :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minniiee)
    will definitely be watching that
    and im quite excited about batman haha
    they filmed at your uni? thats cool what uni is that?
    the new tom hardy one is called "this is war" but ive not seen the trailer or anything yet so idk if its gonna be any good....
    am at UCL... Chris Nolan the films director studied here and has a tendency to film a couple scenes for his most recent films, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight and Inception!
    Yeah the premier to 'This Means War' was on Monday in Leicester square... some of the students headed down to try and get a glimpse of the actors...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uber-Man)
    am at UCL... Chris Nolan the films director studied here and has a tendency to film a couple scenes for his most recent films, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight and Inception!
    Yeah the premier to 'This Means War' was on Monday in Leicester square... some of the students headed down to try and get a glimpse of the actors...
    ohh coool! im in the wrong country so idk what coming out when - im a tad behind haha

but thats cool about chris nolan etc... luck you

ReputationRep:
    Toy Story 3

ReputationRep:
    Your Father's Murderer: A Letter to Zachary
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1152758/

It's so sad.

ReputationRep:
    The Iron Giant.

Always, always makes me cry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guitarded)
    Toy Story 3
    Really? That's interesting.

What about Batman?

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking it might have been Billy Elliot. Not sad or anything but seeing that last scene always makes me well up a bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snorty_swirl)
    ?? self explanatory really.

Mine was P.S. I love you... watched it last night, was a bit down to start with thou.. and i cry at alot of films
    Up, was so sweet

ReputationRep:
    i've never cried watching a film but for some reason The Bridges of Madison County always has me on the verge.

ReputationRep:
    When I went to see the last Harry Potter film, loads of people were crying at that.

ReputationRep:
    First movie I cried at was Forrest Gump when I was fairly young, with his son at the end and the feather...

Last movie I cried at was Watchmen, with Rorschach and Dr Manhattan at the end (I know, I'm pathetic!)

ReputationRep:
    The Lovely Bones. No idea why, but could not stop for about two hours after I finished

ReputationRep:
    I cry at absolutely everything, but that last scene and speech in American Beauty makes me sob like a baby. If you haven't seen it, and you don't mind seeing the last scene first, watch it. So so so wise.

ReputationRep:
    The boy in the striped pyjamas. :'(

ReputationRep:
    Gladiator

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 22, 2012
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.