Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    from a patrick wolf song!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squeak)
    lol can you not read? Hero is a name she'd like to call her daughter, it's not her name.
    Sorry! Must have mis-read it!

ReputationRep:
    Cos the world would stop working if we suddenly got rid of all doors....thats how much we depend on them...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeroViolet)
    Ahem, Hero isn't my name, lol. It's a name I would love to name a daughter one day, lol.
    Hero is a greek mythological name as featured in the tragic love story of Hero & Lysander, it was later used in the Shakespearian comedy - Much Ado About Nothing.

Thanks for the interest! Most people find the idea of naming your daughter Hero insane.
    Anytime!
    I find it more interesting naming someone for something rather than just naming them a normal (repeatative) name.. As what happens where I'm at!
    Plus I love the story behind the name!

ReputationRep:
    came to me in a dream
    no, really!

also it's a bit ambigious
    but then again, regrettably, a little bit emo

ReputationRep:
    It's a bit silly. Plus Top cat pwns.

ReputationRep:
    I wanted to be free forever from anything that holds me back but couldn't be bothered with a space, hence my name is freeforever, to remind me not to let stuff get in the way of my life

ReputationRep:
    mine is my name and my bday, 26th june

ReputationRep:
    Mine is joining my last name Chernick and my first name Jonathan together (hence the "j" at the end)

'Cos it's simply one of the best songs in the world (by one of the best bands in the world!) :cool:

(in my opinion before people start saying songs that they think are better :p: )

ReputationRep:
    my name is sam, and my surname is silverthorne but silver is simply more cool

ReputationRep:
    my name is Meenu and I was born in '89 hence my log in name

ReputationRep:
    My graphics teacher was a Geordie, instead of calling me Elizabeth it came out 'Lizbet', kinda changed into Lizbut... dunno how...

ReputationRep:
    RedRiotRoses

Ok, lol, i love the colour red, and roses are my favourite flower, the riot is in thier because my head constantly feels as though it's rioting, and after someone argues with thier partner it's considered romantic to give red roses.

I love aliteration and it's awesome like that. It's also a million more reasons, all to do with the connotations of the words and such. It would take me forever to explain.

ReputationRep:
    My names Jonny. I live in England. Hence amalgamate the two together and you get my scrrename, a handy guide to my name and location!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Officer Dibble)
    It's a bit silly. Plus Top cat pwns.
    Agreed!
    Mine is my nickname...

ReputationRep:
    Well my name is Edward, and shortened that makes Ed.

That is one amazing story...

(Original post by Ed.)
    Well my name is Edward, and shortened that makes Ed.

That is one amazing story...
    I was truly moved by that *weeps*

ReputationRep:
    Well they refer to Brandon Flowers from The Killers as 'Mr Brightside' and I love Brandon and The Killers so 'Miss Brightside'!

The stars are there to look pretty!

ReputationRep:
    Its the title of one of my favourite songs.

Dido - here with me, which was also the theme from Roswell, which i loved watching when it showed.

and the 89 is just the year i was born in.. how exciting i know.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.