The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tonight's the night! I'm DEFINITELY going to be sleeping by 1am, so even if I sleep for 10 hours I'll be up before midday and the almighty curse will be broken! Mwah ha ha ha ha ha! :biggrin:

Tonight's the night...
EskimoJo
Tonight's the night! I'm DEFINITELY going to be sleeping by 1am, so even if I sleep for 10 hours I'll be up before midday and the almighty curse will be broken! Mwah ha ha ha ha ha! :biggrin:

Tonight's the night...

You're leaving the thread? :puppyeyes:

Gah, they all leave in the end. Soon it'll be me sitting here by myself while everyone else goes to bed at 10pm.
I've been staring at the screen for so long that my contacts have dried out and everything looks cloudy.
I think that might be my cue to exit.
Nightnight all :smile:
x
It'd be too boring to go bed yet.
Hannah_x
I've been staring at the screen for so long that my contacts have dried out and everything looks cloudy.
I think that might be my cue to exit.
Nightnight all :smile:
x

:hello: Sleep well!
Reply 105
I've got school tomorrow. Am supposed to be doing a presntation in my german lit. class first thing tomorrow morning. need to start it. procrastinating.
*despair*
I know I'll regret this tomorrow.
Reply 106
miss my boyfrend :frown:
because i'm talking to my boyfriend on MSN and exams have totally screwed up my body clock
Phantom Phoenix
:hello: Sleep well!

DAMMIT you drew me back in ! :P
x
Reply 109
I just got in from work and had to eat something. I now have to stay up for about 3 hours while I digest.
I might watch shawshank for the 400th time
i really want yorkshire puddings.
cos insomniacs rule!

have college induction in 8 hours :s
I just can't go to sleep damn it...I haven't had a quick one for over a week that's why.
I'm watching the Criminal Minds that I missed earlier today - I didn't see most of the first season so I'm getting my FBI/BAU fix in daily :biggrin:
sadie-kiki
I've got school tomorrow. Am supposed to be doing a presntation in my german lit. class first thing tomorrow morning. need to start it. procrastinating.
*despair*
I know I'll regret this tomorrow.

Yikes! I forgot people were still at school! Probably because I wake up after their school hours... :redface:

Also, is the Kiki in your Username after Kiki's Delivery Service? If so, :yy: :biggrin:
Because going to sleep before 1AM is for losers.
Reply 117
Anyone else working early morning?
I'm unemployed. I intent to rectify this glorious situation tomorrow and in the ensuing "working days" but tonight I'll hit the hay no earlier than oh for hun dread ours.
Reply 119
I think I always stay up late cos I'm too busy in the day, like a few weeks ago I was at college all day, and now I work like 1-9 most days, and 10-6 the other days, so I don't get a chance to do anything or just chill until the evening.

Latest

Trending

Trending