small boobs much? Watch

amandam_1993
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Blue Rose)
If I didn't wear a padded bra I wouldn't be able to leave the house without feeling incredibly selfconcious (not that I don't already, esp in London).
yup.. me niether. its kinda ridiculous
Myoclonic Jerk
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by amandam_1993)
honestly.. i don't care about size in a guy.
Not at all actually.

but guys usually have higher standards for girls
Exactly - you don't care, he doesn't care either.

Just relax around each other and all will be peachy.
MarchOfMephisto
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If I didn't wear a padded bra I wouldn't be able to leave the house without feeling incredibly selfconcious (not that I don't already, esp in London).
Yeah I agree. I hate that some people look down on girls who wear padded bras. I feel much more confident in it and it makes tops etc fit much better.
Donald Duck
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by francescarella)
oh
damn.
lol, you're profile pic seems fine, don't worry.
francescarella
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tufts)
I've got little boobs. I'm 5ft and generally petite so it would look a bit odd otherwise

Boobs are over-stated. As the guys have said: toned body > big boobs.

You can't really have both without surgery.
i beg to differ.
i'm 4ft 9, slim, curvy and have big boobs.

so all these people on here saying big boobs are a waste and that any more than a handful isnt necessary and that they prefer athletic body (which i dont have) to big boobs (which i do), is a little disheartening.

oh well. what do i care. i love my curves and my boobs
Blue Rose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by MarchOfMephisto)
Yeah I agree. I hate that some people look down on girls who wear padded bras. I feel much more confident in it and it makes tops etc fit much better.
I agree. And look better. You never see a mannequin with very small boobs. Always B or probably C looking.
amandam_1993
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by francescarella)
i beg to differ.
i'm 4ft 9, slim, curvy and have big boobs.

so all these people on here saying big boobs are a waste and that any more than a handful isnt necessary and that they prefer athletic body (which i dont have) to big boobs (which i do), is a little disheartening.

oh well. what do i care. i love my curves and my boobs
everyone has their issues with their body.
i WANT larger boobs. so your lucky.
this thread was to make me feel better about myself. Not put you down. In your profile picture, you are gorgeous. =]
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I agree. And look better. You never see a mannequin with very small boobs. Always B or probably C looking.
Its just a confidence booster. And the mannequins are made to fit fashionable clothing..which usually requires at least a little extra padding for me to fill up. Thank god for padded bras.. or my closet would be filled with only t shirts.
Dill
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh seriously, if you haven't started your period yet then I bet you they will grow! Just give it time. You should feel sorry for those of us who have fully developed but still have small boobs :p:
OiaB
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The way guys, society and the media are surely you can understand why a girl with small boobs would lack confidence though?
and girls tell guys off for worrying about their penis size

i can honestly say i prefer smaller breasts.

huge boobs are a big no no. totally get in the way :ninja:
amandam_1993
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Dill)
Oh seriously, if you haven't started your period yet then I bet you they will grow! Just give it time. You should feel sorry for those of us who have fully developed but still have small boobs :p:
I am athletic.. but doesn't it seem odd that i haven't started my period yet?
MarchOfMephisto
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Its just a confidence booster. And the mannequins are made to fit fashionable clothing..which usually requires at least a little extra padding for me to fill up. Thank god for padded bras.. or my closet would be filled with only t shirts.
Yup. It would be awful if you couldn't get padded bras. They just make clothes look so much better and make me feel more feminine.

(Original post by Dill)
Like me. :p: Yeah, if you haven't started your period you will grow more.

No, it happens at a wide range of ages. Have you asked your mum when she started because usually it tends to follow in families? (but obviously this isn't always the case).
amandam_1993
Report 10 years ago
Yup. It would be awful if you couldn't get padded bras. They just make clothes look so much better and make me feel more feminine.

Like me. :p: Yeah, if you haven't started your period you will grow more.

No, it happens at a wide range of ages. Have you asked your mum when she started because usually it tends to follow in families? (but obviously this isn't always the case).

actually my mom started when she was 11.. got boobs when she was 9.
i lean more towards my dads side though. his mom is petite.. like 4'11'' with average sized boobs.. B maybe?

My mom is also a little heavier and always has been.. my dad is very fit and athletic.
MarchOfMephisto
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
actually my mom started when she was 11.. got boobs when she was 9.
i lean more towards my dads side though. his mom is petite.. like 4'11'' with average sized boobs.. B maybe?

My mom is also a little heavier and always has been.. my dad is very fit and athletic.
Are there people in your family, on your dad's side or something, that you know started late? I really wouldn't worry about it though and just be thankful you don't have to deal with it yet. It's a right pain!
amandam_1993
Report 10 years ago
Are there people in your family, on your dad's side or something, that you know started late? I really wouldn't worry about it though and just be thankful you don't have to deal with it yet. It's a right pain!
I'm not sure actually.. they live up in the north states and i'm not close to them. I'm probably going to look into going to the doctor though.. make sure my hormones are balanced. but other than that.. i guess i am kinda lucky when it comes to dealing with it.
Dill
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Did you say you were 16? (Sorry if I got that wrong!) Two of my friends started when they were 16, so it's not odd at all!
MarchOfMephisto
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm not sure actually.. they live up in the north states and i'm not close to them. I'm probably going to look into going to the doctor though.. make sure my hormones are balanced. but other than that.. i guess i am kinda lucky when it comes to dealing with it.
Yeah if your worried, it might be worth just going to see the doctor, just to see, but I'm sure there is nothing to be worried about.
amandam_1993
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Dill)
Did you say you were 16? (Sorry if I got that wrong!) Two of my friends started when they were 16, so it's not odd at all!
i'm almost 16.. a few more months. but pheww.. sigh of relief. lol. most of my friends have theres.. i guess it makes me feel.. not femenine
Dill
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i'm almost 16.. a few more months. but pheww.. sigh of relief. lol. most of my friends have theres.. i guess it makes me feel.. not femenine
Aw I remember my friends who hadn't started by the time they were 16 were getting worried, but then it came along and after a while they were fed up of them, just like everyone else! At 15 you have absolutely nothing to worry about with regards to boobs and periods!
strawberry
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
really? I've always wanted this.. because i'm blesses with a nice butt at least. But oh well.. i guess if he doesn't like me for that, there is someone else who will appreciate what i do have.
of course. Anything more than a handful is a waste - quoted by my boyfriend. xD
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (481)
37.87%
No - but I will (98)
7.72%
No - I don't want to (88)
6.93%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (603)
47.48%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise