The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Glutamic Acid
Ireland: yes.
Mainland Europe: no.

This produces an issue, is there a large armed force at the Channel tunnel?
John Locke
Sounds like we're pretty screwed, what are other countries planing to do to help? (fingers crossed no American nuclear strike :wink:).

Negotiations are at a primitive stage and therefore relying on outside help would be unwise.
Well, nothing like a bit of community planing to get the forum together!
TSR v Zombies :biggrin:
TheLandOfNorwegia
This produces an issue, is there a large armed force at the Channel tunnel?

There is a resistive force at both sides. There is a significant chance of it falling at the English side, but a much smaller one at the French side.
Ed.
The Winchester

You rock.

No, but srsly, I'd take my dad's car and drive the **** out of the ghetto that I live in, and create a meeting place for TSR members somewhere. I'd take my laptop along and pray to find some wireless hotspots. :P
Glutamic Acid
There is a resistive force at both sides. There is a significant chance of it falling at the English side, but a much smaller one at the French side.

Are the French letting those not infected through?
Reply 106
this is silly if they were so slow just get in a car/bike and out run them and go baracade myself in a tesco
John Locke
Are the French letting those not infected through?

Nope, they're taking no chances.
Reply 108
I'd steal a car, drive to my grandparents house and arm myself with a rifle and handgun.

Should my family and friends be zombified, I'd top myself.
this is silly if they were so slow just get in a car/bike and out run them and go baracade myself in a tesco

The tescos around here are very glass fronted :frown:

With a car, you'll eventually need fuel which will undoubtedly be in short supply. As for barricading yourself in a supermarket, it'd be a very popular idea so not easy to carry out.
Reply 111
i'd go to the Asda down the road from me. Pick up people who are alive on the way. get in to the asda, Since i work there i'll have the keycodes. then once in i'll be half baricaded in. Just re-inforce the gates and shutters at front. Aswel as turning on the electric fence around it (if its not already on) No Power? well i'll wait till they manage to climb over and i'll pitch fork them in the face!
Reply 112
I'd immediately go on TSR and say goodbye to everyone. Then grab a video camera and make a youtube vid of the zombies.

Then I'd do this out my window:

Reply 113
incase this actually ever happens shall we set up a safe zone for us tsr members to try get to?
Reply 114
Sage
Glutamic Acid, as you present the scenario, might i ask what your plan of action would be?
Glutamic Acid
Thankfully, none of these are TSR members

The human race is finished...
Reply 117
Glutamic Acid
With a car, you'll eventually need fuel which will undoubtedly be in short supply. As for barricading yourself in a supermarket, it'd be a very popular idea so not easy to carry out.

ahh but more people the easier it would make it
Reply 118
i think a possible solution is to get a cricket bat and smash some heads the zombies will eventually get the idea.

or set some home alone sort of traps
John Locke
Glutamic Acid, as you present the scenario, might i ask what your plan of action would be?

O.K. Whether to stay or go is the first decision. In favour of staying: familiarity, a sheltered building and food. There's also the Internet which could be invaluable in terms of advice, as long as it stays up. Initially, I'd be hesitant to leave and it'd only be an acute lack of food or the immediate threat of infiltration which would cause me to depart.

I wouldn't have many weapons: a metal bar with a hook on the end; a dart gun; some knives; a cricket bat. What would be beneficial is a gun, but I don't know an easy way of obtaining one so I'd have to do without. I would have enough food to last me at least a week, and most likely up to a month. So the plan combines to give the following: turn off all lights in house and close the curtains, keep some food and the weapons close by. And then attempt to wait it out.

If infiltration / lack of food occurs: I'd need a vehicle. My mum and sister being out implies the car is gone, so I'd need another one. If at least 60% of the population is infected, there'd be plenty to go around. I would need to get more food, so I'd search other people's houses for some non-perishables. Then I'd get the car and leave with provisions such as remaining food, weapons, cellphone and whatever else I'd find useful. I'd drive to a remote area, this makes it unlikely that you'll be trapped. I'd attempt to live off whatever food I'd brought for as long as possible.

Latest

Trending

Trending