The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
And I was right with the hand! :smile:
Reply 101
Melting Sugar.
oh whats going to happen to his 'daughter' who flew away in her episode?

I hope she returns... 'cause... well... phwoar.
Reply 102
Well that was ****.

I knew Donna was going to be at least part time lord already, and that tennant would split in two and that the hand would be involved. However the rest of it was a bit crap, I really hoped donna would turn out to be Romana, my plot would have been way better.

Also, 27 planets can't form a stable orbit.
They can when held in place by a Dalek Crucible :wink:
Robob

Exactly, so the Daleks must have used some form of energy to keep them in their exact positions. It was the height of the Dalek empire, they had the power to do anything!

When you write science-fiction, anything is possible, even a lack of science...

Geek out!
Reply 105
electriic_ink
Exactly, so the Daleks must have used some form of energy to keep them in their exact positions. It was the height of the Dalek empire, they had the power to do anything!

When you write science-fiction, anything is possible, even a lack of science...

Geek out!

Um no, the planets automatically moved into those 'stable' positions.
Reply 106
Robob
Well that was ****.

I knew Donna was going to be at least part time lord already, and that tennant would split in two and that the hand would be involved. However the rest of it was a bit crap, I really hoped donna would turn out to be Romana, my plot would have been way better.

uhm, dr who is SCI-FI which means science-FICTION.

the definition of FICTION is MAKE BELIEVE or something along those lines :smile:

so stop moaning and just enjoy it for what it is...which is good tv.
Reply 107
FoxyRedd
uhm, dr who is SCI-FI which means science-FICTION.

the definition of FICTION is MAKE BELIEVE or something along those lines :smile:

so stop moaning and just enjoy it for what it is...which is good tv.

Well yeah I know... I don't actually care :rolleyes:

Well, I thought it wasn't great. The first episode was, but the second was a bit of a let down.
Reply 108
Bit of a kick in the teeth for Donna eh? Poor girl :frown:
rainbow drops
am i the one that didn't really like it? :s-smilie:

nope i loathed it ti thought it was the most ridiculous over the top pulled out a loony bins inmates buim cheeks. It was a good episode the story idea let it down - end of all life in the entire uiverse - come on.

and as for getting rid of donna she was the best damn companion he'd had out of the lot

Latest

Trending

Trending